New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the video, Adam. The information you provided was pretty cut and dry. I will update my profile as soon as I can find some free time. :D

Great video, I give it ***** out of *****! Lots of useful information that sometimes people seem to miss in the stickies (too much reading? :p ) in a short, concise video.

Syphon said:
very very nice, loved the ban pics
I had changed tabs at that section. Had to go back and watch it again (worth it!).

Last edited by a moderator:
nice vid Adam really good, it'll be kool to make somemore noob intro videos for the new ones out there! great job =D

:D Thanks very much Adam, and members of the 405th, that was great. It felt official but welcoming at the same time. It may be a while before I actually start a WIP thread but, I'm very happy (and grateful) to be here and I look forward to contributing to this great community. :lol:

It's a nice video, but without a clear link to it on the main page it seems unlikely that the intended audience will be able to find it. As it is, the main page is a bit cluttered so the link should probably a non-standard color to help it be noticed more easily.

the main page is currently under a redesign. in the mean time, people can embed that video into new recruits' posts.

Nice vid Adam. You covered everything a noob should know when signing up, it will help everyone out.

Malechei said:
How nice would it be if you had to watch the video in order to register?

That's a great idea. Just include a secret word in the video and require new users to type in that word as part of their registration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice vid Adam I have been hanging around waiting for your doors to open up for new members since the last time it closed as I missed it (dumbcoft). But really informative for noob's like myself. Cheers

Sorry I forgot to look at the size of the picture when I input the url Im at the moment trying to find a smaller version.

Hows this one for size??

maybe a sticky should be in order for this topic adam. more people will read/watch it. especially all the new recruits as the video states....

also good job and very informitive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back