New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the vid after reading the board for about forty hours. It propted this FNG to do his personal data. Now can I has cheeseburger?
Seriously...I like the feel of this board from admin on down.

thanks for the intro. profile updated, check. post my intro, check. read lots of stickies......er, check-ish. what i wat to do, check (checked for a long time lol.

Thanks for the vid! kept this noob informed,

ps, thanks for explaining the term "stickies", (never new what that really meant (lol, fail)

Wow! If only all forums would do something like this. Was very informative and helpful. Looks like I came to the right place. Now where do we buy one of them t-shirts? :)

Great video. I really look foreword to making some armor and shoing it the 405th community but most of all learning as i go. Again great video and glad i can be apart of the 405th :)

thanks for the orientation! was really helpfull! already updated my profile and everythin^,^ ill be starting my project up real soon!

nice vid. ive actually checked this site out a few times of the past couple of years and finally decided to join.

Adam,
Thanks for the information, it is very informative. It is just very well put together, and has a lot of good pointer. I also do feel, like some other here, that this video should be mandatory for registering. Thanks again Adam.

Followed this by the T, and I already feel more welcome in this place! Great job everyone here for making this place so friendly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back