New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE IT!!!!

Good job Adam, as always you are humor full but directly. Its a great welcoming message to all the noobs, and it would help enormously with the stream of topic with all the noobs question. You really did a wonderful job!

@Bigalt424:
We are a close community, so we like to help each other.

Excellent introduction, Adam.

Hopefully some of the new people will actually watch it and take something from it.

Thanks Adam for the Orientation Video. Very informative and helpful.
I'll get on with updating my profile asap.
Thanks once again

I jsut realized that only veterans are visiting the sticky noob post when i go to read them and post them, ill admit it im a noob but i still read all of the new sticky post most importantly the noob ones cuz all of them will help any one no matter how skilled you are any one could use some help at some point of time

Good video. Nice overview of the site and who we are. Your podcasts and others like Ithica is a good examples of the good use of video since people today would rather watch a video than read.
Thanks Adam :D

Shout out to Ithica

JediStumpy said:
Good video. Nice overview of the site and who we are. Your podcasts and others like Ithica is a good examples of the good use of video since people today would rather watch a video than read.
Thanks Adam :D

Shout out to Ithica

Thank you....

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Vid! Helps a lot with getting used to things. I want one of those shirts =p Their nice. Hopefully when I become a site Veteran Ill purchase one. Or if there's ever official 405th members I'll be lucky enough to join the ranks. haha. Again good video keep up the good work.

"Enthusiasts that like Microsoft and Halo."

Does 'enthusiast' mean obsessed? :p

Only kidding. I know I'm obsessed, though, so it's all good!

Good video, maybe these noobs will heed it and follow it carefully. :)

Real nice video
Thank you for the help :)
Now i know where to start and what to do
hopefully now i can also be a good helpful community member

Ben
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back