My First Odst (h2),mark Vi And E.o.d Helmets.(update: Mark Vi Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo3yboy

Hello first timer here, My brother and i just started on pepakura.
Don`t really have much to talk about so i can just show some pics.
Foto0022.jpg

Foto0021.jpg

Foto0023.jpg

ODST

Foto0019.jpg

Foto0018.jpg

Foto0020.jpg

E.O.D

IMAGE_00016.jpg

IMAGE_00015.jpg

Well E.O.D was a real pain in the ass to make but i think i did a pretty good job.
Yes the E.O.D pics were made on my toilet...not enough light in my room hehe.

Update: Mark VI armor.

Not fully finished but were getting there.
IMAGE_00019.jpg

IMAGE_00020.jpg

IMAGE_00021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crisp folds, good job man. You gunna make the rest of the armor to follow these helms? I'm sure you can do a good job at it, given these. Good luck!

Yea were going to build the E.O.D armor with a little twist on the back something like this.
EOD.jpg

Not the final Image but just to give an idea of our plans.

Lol "Hayabusa is stoopad"
Helmets look very nice, nice clean folds. There does seem to be slight warpage in the top of the MK VI helm, but it is easily fixed.
Oh and I hope the EOD being on the toilet isn't a sign

Bigalt424 said:
Whoa, you guys have been working :)
lol yeah, i actually had nothing to do when i werent at school so i made the arm parts, and now working on the chest,
arms were when registering was closed :cool:

nice work dude i think ur MKVI helmet warped abit and made the visor pop out to much but that might be the camera angle but that shouldent stop u from making great armor! it looks good anyway and once again great job.

Silverr said:
Hello first timer here, My brother and i just started on pepakura.
Don`t really have much to talk about so i can just show some pics.
Foto0022.jpg

Foto0021.jpg

Foto0023.jpg

ODST

Foto0019.jpg

Foto0018.jpg

Foto0020.jpg

E.O.D

IMAGE_00016.jpg

IMAGE_00015.jpg

Well E.O.D was a real pain in the ass to make but i think i did a pretty good job.
Yes the E.O.D pics were made on my toilet...not enough light in my room hehe.

Update: Mark VI armor.

Not fully finished but were getting there.
IMAGE_00019.jpg

IMAGE_00020.jpg

IMAGE_00021.jpg
what files did you use

dude shipmaster plz nvr click the reply on a post with more then three pictures think of the 56k people

back to topic

nice work mate i nvr completed a mrk vi or EOD helm so kudos to you.
cant wait to see the end result

Looking really good dude! I can definitely see that you pep skills are improving as you make more stuff. Was the regular Mk VI helm the first one? Because the rest look like you improved after making it. It looks like your making good progress! Reinforce those pieces, and you'll be well on your way to having a full suit. ;)

Actually ODST was the first one i made, Mark VI was made by Silverr.
My first ODST was normal paper and screwed up big time, Now were using reinforced paper i made the E.O.D the rest was made by Silverr since i work at night and usually get up somewhere in the afternoon and dont have much time to start peping.

Sorry for the double post but i have a little question, I`m looking for cardstock paper but what size should it be ? all i can find is 30,5 x 30,5cm (12x12 inches) cardstock. My printer cant handle that size but what do most people here use for size ?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back