How Much Cardstock Paper And What Size Of That Do I Need For My Pepakura Armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkusking

What size of the cardstock paper will I need? Approximately how much of it will I need? Can I use letter paper size cardstock?

spartanX18 said:
What size of the cardstock paper will I need? Approximately how much of it will I need? Can I use letter paper size cardstock?

Besides A4 and Letter I didn't know they made any other sizes. The amount is based on what you are making.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
it mattes on how much detail you have. some of the files i have seen (example: right for arm) have 4 pieces for low detail, and 6 for the high

Ithica said:
Besides A4 and Letter I didn't know they made any other sizes. The amount is based on what you are making.

Ithica

I am making a full suite of armor, and A4-what are the exact measurements?

Last edited by a moderator:
as ithica said but i use 110lb cardstock from walmart or office supply most things on here are in letter format but u can get A4 also as far as how much each piece varies due to low def or high def once u get all the pieces scaled to size you can count how many sheets it will take for each piece and that will give you a real close estimate for example it took 33 pages for my high def chest piece but again depends on how much detail you want

Ok I do not mean to sound rude but it would take me an entire night to guess what your scale would be. The only way to figure out your scale and get it right is to read other threads and see what they have tried and passed or failed at. Be sure to read from the ones you want to do. There are so many out there ans scales are different. Also each piece of the armor is measured differently for scaling. There are alot of great tutorials in the stickies and other thread out there. Please read those and if you hae any other questions I will do my best to help you. On a side note where are you living. If you live in the U.S. then you will use "Letter" if you are on the other side of the rock then you will have A4.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back