Pokemon Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have like a hundred of those things lying around here somewhere. My cousin introduced me into collecting them.

I think I threw them away. All well :D .

Haha, I have over 1000 Pokemon cards. I have been collecting since I was like 5. I'm 13 now =P. What cards are you looking for?

Its not that childish, because my High School just started a Pokemon club. I used to love them, but I gave mine away to my cousins. I remember that I got a bunch of good cards, but figured out that they were stickers...

Bigalt424 said:
Its not that childish, because my High School just started a Pokemon club. I used to love them, but I gave mine away to my cousins. I remember that I got a bunch of good cards, but figured out that they were stickers...
Oh I hated when they would do that. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha good old times. I sold mine last year. Some of them were like 100 euro the card. Crapped my pants when i heard that. (only from the first series a few) Sold them all to the local card shop here :p

lol i used to love pokemon. i still have all my cards and GBA games. but its not that dorky, the coolest guys in my highschool love the them.

Heh, just read all the post.

I'll just leave these here...

DSCN0999.jpg
(Holographic)
DSCN1008.jpg

DSCN1000.jpg

DSCN1007.jpg

Not for trade or sale. Just showing (too many childhood memories ;))

I recently found a few binders at a yardsale. Each binder was full (literally every card) of stars. Lots of 1st editions, promos (like the E3 Pikachu), and most ,if not all, of the Japanese Southern Islands cards. Each binder was only $1.

What set and condition do you want those cards in?

Tater Mane said:
I recently found a few binders at a yardsale. Each binder was full (literally every card) of stars. Lots of 1st editions, promos (like the E3 Pikachu), and most ,if not all, of the Japanese Southern Islands cards. Each binder was only $1.

like i said above the cards that i would be looking for would be : gengar, hauter, metagross, alakazam, any steel or dark pokemon

mainly physic and fighting also along with special energy and event cards

and for the condition aslong as the text is readable its cool

korekillerking said:
the cards that i would be looking for would be : gengar, hauter, metagross, alakazam, any steel or dark pokemon

I have all of those but as far as letting any of them go i might be willing to get rid of my metagross along with the other pre evolves of it.... i never got into the new ones... i stopped caring after like the third release.

Tater Mane said:

I'm still a hardcore collector of the cards... and i'm in awe that you got all those awesoem cards for like a few bucks.... i'm so freakin jelous.... im big on the old school gym trainer cards (sabrina and erika mostly) and the southern island cards.... lets talk business...PM me lol.

If anyone has any Vaporeons or Cubones i'll be willing to buy them off you... those are my favorite and i totally obssess over having billions of those cards...i'm such a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back