Need Some Book Project Ideas, For Twilight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I still havent thought of an idea. Heres some reason why I think the book sucks.
The books are sexist, there is no character/plot development, vampires dont sparkle, live forever, and other various reasons. I tried flash animation, and wow, that was frusturating.

Keegan said:
Love the responses, I already have an argument settled, but I need a project to put them into, like a poster, animation, etc.
I was thinking a flash animation, but that takes experience.

Dont bother with flash. Print screen in Microsoft movie maker to get the aspect ratio of a frame, draw yourself a little black box template and print it out. Then cut out some basic shapes for arms legs hands etc, blue tack them down into place, scan, re-arrange, repeat. then drag and drop all the images into movie maker and ajust the length of time that they show for to suit your speach. This is basically how south park is done and because you want to rant about it, the worse the animation the better (it could also add a bit more comedy if you complain about how un-animated the actors were in their rolls right as your animation get totally messed up).

Oh and Zero Punctuation style FTW!!!!
I'm sure you do, but just in case you don't know what i mean:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...uation/8-Halo-3

????
profit

Last edited by a moderator:
Danke ze gott, finally! I don't care how you do it, just torch this book. Burn it and post a video of it burning. Then write a scathing review exploiting every one of the book's faults.
Good luck!
(Oh, I was serious about burning it. DEAD SERIOUS>:)

flying_squirl said:
Dont bother with flash. Print screen in Microsoft movie maker to get the aspect ratio of a frame, draw yourself a little black box template and print it out. Then cut out some basic shapes for arms legs hands etc, blue tack them down into place, scan, re-arrange, repeat. then drag and drop all the images into movie maker and ajust the length of time that they show for to suit your speach. This is basically how south park is done and because you want to rant about it, the worse the animation the better (it could also add a bit more comedy if you complain about how un-animated the actors were in their rolls right as your animation get totally messed up).

Oh and Zero Punctuation style FTW!!!!
I'm sure you do, but just in case you don't know what i mean:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...uation/8-Halo-3

????
profit

I completley forgot about zero punctuation. Im gonna go that direction, but Im going to have to completley try to not rip off Yahtzees stuff. Thanks for the idea squirl. I have a scanner, but it takes a millenium and a half to load, but Ill try.

I would burn it, but it wasnt my book (Why would I buy the book if I planned on it sucking? :p)

Nah, don't try to not copy him ... was that a triple negative?! o_O ether way his style is going to come across so just invent some basic characters like he has and run with it pretty much in his style. at least you know it'll work.

oh and watch one of his vids with the sound off, there isn't a large amount of frames, most of the comedy comes from the dialogue and sometimes its added to when the animation emphasises the point (or goes completely opposite to it).

flying_squirl said:
Nah, don't try to not copy him ... was that a triple negative?! o_O ether way his style is going to come across so just invent some basic characters like he has and run with it pretty much in his style. at least you know it'll work.

oh and watch one of his vids with the sound off, there isn't a large amount of frames, most of the comedy comes from the dialogue and sometimes its added to when the animation emphasises the point (or goes completely opposite to it).

Yeah, I guess.
I noticed that they were pretty much just still images, so that isnt that hard.

Heres the basic character for Edward.
edwardegr.png

If you need content, just quote the author herself.
I've been trying to find it, and if I do, I'll post the link on here.
There's some interview where it's like, "Did you read Anne Rice's novels for inspiration or watch any vampire movies," and she's something like, 'No, blood is yucky' or some crap.
The interview makes me want to throw up.

And, you could always quote Stephen King:
"Both Rowling and Meyer, they're speaking directly to young people... The real difference is that J.K. Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

Everyone Poops was my favorite book :(
Count Chocula is quite masculine ;)
and Big Foot is definetly real (y)

I would add something about how he is a stalker like Kaya Tetsu said

Say how much of the book is a let down. You expect it to be about Kick Ass vampires, but you get all lovey dovey romance crap instead.
You know my Aunt likes Twilight(she's like 34) and I would like to tell her how much Twilight sucks balls. I saw her reading Breaking Dawn(make sure to put down the stupid titles as well :p ) yesterday and I wanted to rip my hair out and scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back