Fan Boy Fawning For The Admins Of The 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsilver668

Jr Member
Ok I am normally not all mushy or fanboy on the work people do. I do however feel sometimes a pat on the back is needed and or important. I am a noob yes, but I have been around SciFi and costum making in some form or another for years. I am also in IT so website administratioin and publishing are also something I understand.
I just wanted to give a big kudos to all the admins, from Adam to Vexona, skullcandy girl, Ithica for awesome videos. The list just goes on and on. This is a hobby, and we all have normal or somewhat normal day jobs that consume most of our waking hours. To dedicate the time it takes to publish the E-zine, and administrate the website deserves some recognition.
So to all the admins who run the 405th I give you a hats off and Salu!
Your hard works has allowed a lot of us to enjoy the Halo and armour building hobby to it's fullest.

PS
I know I haven't named everyone, but don't feel bad we know you are there and work your butts off too.
have a great Easter weekend and for those of you suffering through anotherr bowl of Matzza ball soup I feel ya!

roguewarrior2001 said:
No problem man. Without the 405th we would all be in a quagmire of how to do all this stuff.

Hell... without the 405th, most of us would be wearing Rubies! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I second the good job to everyone here that work behind the scenes. Everyone in this community has learned and grew off the mods and admins constant support aswell as the large amount of people that are helpfull each and every day in slot of threads.

Sorry if I stole some of your thunder there! As from rubies stay on topic and let's not run the name rubies into one of those things like harry potters voldermort or whom must not be named stupidity here . Thanks

Thanks, it's nice to have some recognition that all the hard work the members and the staff put it, is appreciated.

Note: members often contribute more (pep files, unfolding, tuts etc) than even we staff do. Lets appreciate them too!

Jesmikz908 said:
Blasphemy....you know we do not speak of rubies here.

I recant... now I must go to the Chapel of the 405th and beg the forgiveness of the costuming Gods...

There is truth to the statement though, If not for everyone involved with the forum, we as a group would be adrift if the sea of boring mass produced fluff.

Adam has a point... what was started by a few has been added on to by many more.

Kudos to everyone who ever posted a file, an idea for modification, or a request for a prop not yet thought of.

Indeed, many of us do owe a debt of gratitude to those who made the site what it is today. So thank you Adam, mods, contributors in any way, even the noobs that keep the mods and Q&A team busy, without them we wouldnt have anything to do!

Thanks to everyone, our community keeps growing. With teamwork and organization there's nothing we can't achieve.

Nice to see everyone's comments here. Make me feel warm and fuzzy.

..erm, wait, no. That was a burp. :eek:

Just kidding. :D

Keep up the good work everyone!

Honor Armor Unity right :D

We build stuff and grow as a community like Sean said.

Extra special thanks to the 3D modelers both staff and members. Pep wouldn't have gotten half as far without you guys.

Aww shucks... thanks guys :). Great staff on all ends, special thanks goes to Vex & Adam .. double duty on the e-zine and as mods is rough 0.0 Especially with the big e-zine change happening.. it's been rough on us all but worth it in the end :)

Happy Easter guys :)

Cheers,
Kensai

Sigma-LS said:
Honor Armor Unity right :D

We build stuff and grow as a community like Sean said.
Extra special thanks to the 3D modelers both staff and members. Pep wouldn't have gotten half as far without you guys.

Big aplause to Flying squerll, slyfo, moz, belakor, NZ TK Ral pharta, robogenesis,...

Great that they made all those halo pep files.
Shame for me that there isnt mutch left to model xD

Only the moderators and admins get respect? :cautious: What about us noobs? Were the backbone of the 405th, with our postings, questions, our small but growing minds also play a part.

Not anything against the moderators or admins, you guys do a fantastic job keeping this site well maintained, ;) but I fell everyone deserves some form of recognition for what we do too.

roguewarrior2001 said:
No problem man. Without the 405th we would all be in a quagmire of how to do all this stuff.
without the 405th i probably would have a PS3....and no aspiration to make some armor of course ;)

rvb4life said:
without the 405th i probably would have a PS3....and no aspiration to make some armor of course ;)

I should probably making not so manly stormtrooper armor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back