Odst Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellshocker

Jr Member
Along with my Mk-6, I started to make my ODST armor, although I designated it lower priority than my MK-6 since I want it finished faster.

here are the pictures.

DSCN2154.jpg

It's been a while since I've been making them but now they come. I finished pepping the torso, knee pads, and a left chest pad(which is not in the picture above..) and my PSP isn't pepped obviously :)

DSCN2178.jpg

when I resined them with my MK-6 parts.
The knee pads and chest piece is looking great.
the chest pad has a minor warp which isn't a big of a deal.

DSCN2179.jpg

DSCN2180.jpg

but resining my torso was a major failure.
Yep, trial and error.
probably my biggest problem is that I let it dry on a hanger like that which made it warp.
The torso is big and unsupported, so I would really should look for a solution of the thing being flopy

I'd love critisizes and advices.

Lol, I was playing my PSP when I looked at this thread, and what do you know, you have one on your pic hehe

Looking good, although I don't advise anyone to work on two projects at once, (I did it once, got too much work hehe)

centerside said:
Lol, I was playing my PSP when I looked at this thread, and what do you know, you have one on your pic hehe

Looking good, although I don't advise anyone to work on two projects at once, (I did it once, got too much work hehe)

lol, PSP rocks!

and yeah, I know 2 projects together is tough.

But still, I'm putting much more time and effort on the MK-6(something like 8:2 in MK-6:ODST), and I'm just starting already, cuz I don't want to start from the beginning by the time I finish my MK-6.

so this thread might almost never update :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck yeah PSP player here too. The pieces other than the torso look great. Had the same thing happen with my torso as well. I'm thinking about trying the smooth version for my next one. Good job all together though!

JSwift said:
Heck yeah PSP player here too. The pieces other than the torso look great. Had the same thing happen with my torso as well. I'm thinking about trying the smooth version for my next one. Good job all together though!

I want to use that torso, but it is only available in the A4 size, and the big pieces wont fit if you change it to letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back