Lets Go To Candy Mountain Charlie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
I hope you get the reference but if not look up charlie on youtube later...for now here is a visit from Privateer.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet that table never felt so sexy with all of those works of art on them! Also Ithica i live in dallas so i'm not too far away and i wanted to shoot you an idea for your perms to make it easier on you if your interested just hit me up

:lol: Love it lol I had a really good time yesterday it was good to meet yall in person, and also thanks to adam for giving me the grand tour of the comand center. I spent the entire ride home thinking of new joint projects for us to tackle lol.

Cheers!

Great video, I love the idea to put the headphone jack in the helm. Is it just regular ear buds or do you have small speakers.

They are speakers from a powered Ipod dock very good sound lol, you just get funny looks while working in the shop playing music from a helmet.

Cheers!

Wow, great vid.

Makes me angry that the pep night is SO FAR AWAY :( , I can't wait :D .

If you don't mind I just might use the powered iPod speaker idea.

IF privateer the rogue, and wifezilla the jackels, and your cheif, then can i be the hunter?! Lol.

What was the thing you were talking about saying contact me then i'll tell you to contact privateer. But man privateer has been busy, clip on shin,ipod helmet, sculpting, now that's cool.

boys will be boys , no matter what age we get we still love our toys, its kewl to see people teaming up , its like a hip hop collaboration cept every one has toy guns ,keep rocking guys

nice video guys.
Dave you're going to have like the coolest halo prop collection ever. Lucky guy! :lol:

what a great vid... we need more builders in iowa...damn

and the last little bit was so corny... remember if we can do it, so can you.

It was great to meet Privateer in person. We did have a billion diff ideas in the lil time we hung out. I would love to meet more members if possible. As for the ending that is my catch phrase...lol.

Ihica

Great vid, buddy! I loved the "eye candy" (if that's the reference you were making with the thread title, lol) you two showed off there. Sweet-looking helmets.

I think it's awesome that you're involving others in your vids now. For those not of the 405th viewing these on Youtube, it really shows the sort of commeraderie and sense of community amongst the membership here.

Hopefully, I too will be able to meet some of the fine, upstanding members of the 405th eventually. It would be a privilege and honour to meet you folks. Maybe at one of the upcoming conventions or something.

And I love your "catch phrase", btw. I like how you end your vids with it every time.

Ithica and Privateer are really bringing some of that 405th love. Lol, I remember the 405th Flair thread, it looked much bigger in the pictures. PM being sent.

Look up the youtube video "charlie and candy mountian".....it is a funny vid. I am glad you all like the vids. There will be quite a few when we have the get together.

Ithica

Yup, Charlie goes to Candy Mountain is pretty funny. Btw, nice helms, armor, and keep up the great work you two. You both keep poppin out projects faster than I can read up on them. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back