405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be on, But I've not exactly up to speed with the xbox live and joining with friends and what not so if I'm on add me and I'll join up, lol Not quite got Halo online mastered yet either, CoD: WaW's a diff story though :p
GT: Wrathchild SS

EDIT: BTW I've got just the legendary maps

I'm up for it but it might be hard since I live in Australia, so I might not be able to make it cause around when you start I'll be asleep cause it will be like 2AM or something, but I'll see if I can get on when everyone else is on.

GT: ArgetArduna

I'm always game for some Halo 3 and I'm on at random times throughout the day and night so feel free to hit me up.

My tag is : xC0NTRACTK1LLER (O is Actually a Zero)

(I'm Strictly a 360 player, I have a PC but it wasn't built for gaming just my work but I wish it wasn't so sucks for me.)

To HaloFreakX: We probably are going to need you to run game room. Because we definitly have way more than 16 players. :eek:

Oh one more thing, I would like to get a big group screenshot of everyone in each game room, so that way I could post the festivites after this weekend.

NOTE: If you don't wish to be in the screenshot please post so, I don't want to violate anyones privacy.

Alright, see you all this weekend! :D

I'm busy most of Sat except the evening so I'll try to join up for some games then. That being said I live in the UK so I don't know what time that will be Eastern.
My GT is Redtogusa.
Can we bring friends? I might have one of my buddys round at the time and he's pretty good online.

I'm in!! :D Add my GT: Farbror Jonte ( remember that it's a space there to!! )
Can't wait to kick your ass!! ;) Haha just joking, hope we all will have a great time.

Btw, I got all the maps :)

I'm so in!
If this takes off, we should get some made custom games going..I don't know about other people, but I've got some cool custom games and maps that are most tasty with alot of people.....like the sandbox map with no sentinel guns to ruin running on the sand...

Lord Perth 16

this is so sweet

If you guys are running out of space on your Friends List like I typically do(At 99 right now I believe), Just send the GamerTag "The 405th FL" a friend request as that's got got quite a few of the 405th memebers and is ever growing. That way you can just have that account on your friends list instead of 50 other people. If you want to hook up with 405th members to play some LIVE, you just view the friends of "The 405th FL" and you'll be able to invite/send messages to everyone on it.

I might be online come the 25th or 26th, If I do get on, I'll be sure to jump in for a few games atleast.

-Doom

I'm in! I just got a year renewal for live, so i will DEFINITELY be on friday or saturday. My tag's fjordman587.
I look forward to playing with such skilled craftsmen.
-fjordman587

Hell, I might be up for a game or two. Bunnyumptious is headding up to mine for a halo-tacular weekend (might even get her to post too XD). My Friends list is nearing being full thoe so I'll getchez through the 405th FL.

EDIT:
GT is OHLOOK A SQUIRL

I'd like to move that we consolidate the TWO threads on this topic that are battling it out into one thread... maybe in the 405th Discussion Area? Then we could update the first post with new schedules for play-dates and member gamertags.

Sound good?

I might, it really depends on whether or not my dad has the bar area taken over, that's the only place i can access XBL, my gamertag is IXI DmTgM IXI (thinking about changing)

I might be on Saturday, probably not on Sunday. My GT is shade 088. ( The period is not part of the Gamertag. )

Below is a listing of scheduled 405th Community Game Nights, and players signed up to participate. If you would like to play in a Game Night, please post your XBL Gamertag, your location, and your availability. If you would like to offer to host a party, please indicate that in your post. This list will be updated to keep the schedule and sign-up current (other mods feel free to assist here).

The next scheduled Game Night will take place Saturday and Sunday May 16-17, 2009, and will tentatively be hosted by Irandis in the Eastern US, and The Stig in the UK. Additional; parties will be formed as needed. If you would like to host a party, or just want to play, please let us know here by posting here. Once again, we need your 405th name, your XBL gamertag, and your relative location. Play will begin @ 12:00 noon (in each time zone) on Saturday.

The following scheduled 405th Game Night will take place Saturday and Sunday May 23-24, 2009.

405th Community Game Night Sign-Up and Gamertags
Saturday and Sunday May 16 and 17, 2009:

405th name : XBL Gamertag - Location

Party 1: Eastern US
1. Host: Irandis : Irandis - Eastern US

Party 2: Central US
1. Host : Volunteer Needed!

Party 3: UK
1. Host: The Stig : UKz Elimination – UK

These rosters will definitely change throughout the week, these groupings are just a jumping off point since you can't all join one party.

There's a lot of GT's to add here, so be patient if you don't see yourself added immediately. Let me know if you guys have any advice/corrections/suggestions about this.

Advice from Doom:

If you guys are running out of space on your Friends List like I typically do(At 99 right now I believe), Just send the GamerTag "The 405th FL" a friend request as that's got got quite a few of the 405th members and is ever growing. That way you can just have that account on your friends list instead of 50 other people. If you want to hook up with 405th members to play some LIVE, you just view the friends of "The 405th FL" and you'll be able to invite/send messages to everyone on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back