• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinol.jpg

a quick sketch....

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
AnimeMann, do you haveSquad 001 done yet?
aaaaa.....no.......i got spartan 151 done and i finnished spart. 149 head done. been kinda lazy...
iall get on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!! :lol: Robert is in!!! Great job on chapter 5, Can't wait to se Master Chief woken up. Stop being a talking fire-wall Cortana! :p

i like where this is going. Hope to see my ODST brothers in arms kicking some ass soon.

Keep writing so I can print it out and place it right next to my other books.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

done with squad 001
squads001copy.jpg

i dont know what it is but this pice of art seems odd to me.....something off about it. iam going to grind on it this weekend.

It's the body, it's in a very odd shape. Why did you put a start next to my guy.Lol,. And don't forget to out 3 scratches on his mouth park, the middle longest and the other two short

iam just going to scap that and do a better one at the end of this week.(i got state testing this week so iam gunna be bogged down all week.)

The Hunter II4 said:
if i end up crashing, i hope its going to be awsome :lol:

I don't remember you in the story. LOL

shellshocker said:
Um.. not to me.

One think you should consider is that the era is the 26th century, and it has been long since the world was united.

So people would be marrying with people that were once considered international.

And with crossing a lot of cultures, I think it is perfectly possible for names that seem new would appear.

I don't think it would be a world where you would see as much 'John's and 'Sam's as we see in the US today.
And SpartanSPS, it's Valdm'i'r, not Valdm'a'r

LOL, they still use john and sam today when they used it back then too. And master Chief's name is john. Plus it;s only been 10 years, the war hasn't even stopped yet. So why would pople from earth marry people who are aleins at this time?

Seriously dude, i don't think a ODST she have a mother or a father that's an a lien, that's just a little smart allick ( no offense) lol.It's a really good idea, but considering the war not over, people wouldn't marry dangerous aliens.

The Hunter II4 said:
if i end up crashing, i hope its going to be awsome :lol:

I don't remember you in the story. LOL

shellshocker said:
Um.. not to me.

One think you should consider is that the era is the 26th century, and it has been long since the world was united.

So people would be marrying with people that were once considered international.

And with crossing a lot of cultures, I think it is perfectly possible for names that seem new would appear.

I don't think it would be a world where you would see as much 'John's and 'Sam's as we see in the US today.
And SpartanSPS, it's Valdm'i'r, not Valdm'a'r

LOL, they still use john and sam today when they used it back then too. And master Chief's name is john. Plus it;s only been 10 years, the war hasn't even stopped yet. So why would pople from earth marry people who are aleins at this time?

Seriously dude, i don't think a ODST she have a mother or a father that's an a lien, that's just a little smart allick ( no offense) lol.It's a really good idea, but considering the war not over, people wouldn't marry dangerous aliens.

animemannn said:
so yaa......art redo!!!! this weekend is going to be epic? mabey.....

Sounds great! I'm going to start up the chapter again later today.

TheSpartanMjolnir said:

What I ment by 'once international' is not aliens!!

For example, in the 21st century right now, even though it does happen it isn't a common thing for a Jamaican marrying a Dutch person, or a Chinese person marrying with a Iran person(Not being raciest or anything. Seriously, we do see Irish + English or something, but not Japanese + Kenyan so easily, right?). Even though it happens, there are borders of countries and they all have their own culture preserved

but in the 26th century, It has been long since the UN was made and the system of countries and borders have practically collapsed.

There would be a lot more mixture of cultures and new variaties of cultures(names, music, ideas etc.) would appear. I was just trying to be realistic with future situations.

Any ways, I don't think 'Arlk Valdmir'(By the way, it's Valdmir. fix it please ~_~) is an alien name to me.

I made up 'Arlk' with 'Ark' and a L in it.
I made up 'Valdmir' from 'Vladmir(a Russian last name)' and changed the A and L.

That's all ye know...

shellshocker said:

For example, in the 21st century right now, even though it does happen it isn't a common thing for a Jamaican marrying a Dutch person, or a Chinese person marrying with a Iran person(Not being raciest or anything. Seriously, we do see Irish + English or something, but not Japanese + Kenyan so easily, right?). Even though it happens, there are borders of countries and they all have their own culture preserved

but in the 26th century, It has been long since the UN was made and the system of countries and borders have practically collapsed.

There would be a lot more mixture of cultures and new variaties of cultures(names, music, ideas etc.) would appear. I was just trying to be realistic with future situations.

Any ways, I don't think 'Arlk Valdmir'(By the way, it's Valdmir. fix it please ~_~) is an alien name to me.

I made up 'Valdmir' from 'Vladmir(a Russian last name)' and changed the A and L.

That's all ye know...

Yeah I was thinking of Valdmir was somewhat Russian and Valdmar was a mistake.. I'll fix it. :lol:

The Hunter II4 said:
i asked to be a pelican pilot or marine before regerastation colsed o_O

I think you did, I'll check back later. I won't be able to reply for the next 8 hours since I'm at school now. So talk to you guys later.

shellshocker said:

That's all ye know...

Geeez man, you really want to make it realistic and accurate. Internatoinal marriage is common. It actually is. I didn't know your guy was a vampire. Lol just kidding

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Geeez man, you really want to make it realistic and accurate. Internatoinal marriage is common. It actually is. I didn't know your guy was a vampire. Lol just kidding

It would be much common in the 26th century when it isn't even considered 'international'
I know it is so common in the US and so, but other countries still have some xenophobia left(ex: some asians don't really want to marry people from the west.), and it isn't as common as the US.

When I had an american girlfriend, some koreans around me were saying

'Whow! That's crazy!'

So we have to admit there still is this cultural wall between people these days.

Yes he is a vampire. So he is as strong as a spartan himself....Yeah, jk

Just by reading about what other people are saying about your story I want to read what you have to but I can't find it. Do you have a connection so I can read your story, the sespense is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back