Funny Music Video, *13 And Older*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

I don't know if you guys will like this, but I loved it and thought it was hilarious, its from Saturday Night Live. I just bought it on I tunes too. Lol, Here you go.

P.S. If this is not allowed I'm sorry, you can lock it or remove it. Thanks!

box o crayons said:
yea my friends showed me this a couple weeks ago this deserves teh famed ROFLCOPTER and :tutu: a creepy guy
It owns huh! Its my new favorite song besides...*gasp* Rick Roll *gasp* lol. I'm serious, I love the funny songs. Do you guys know any more songs that are good and funny? I know about Banana Phone, and that's it. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna go ahead and say Andy was alot more funny back in the good oll lonely island days... hot rod was a let down, and most of his snl stuff i havent enjoyed... i think my hopes were set to high and they could be reached.

the backseatsman was the best thing ever

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm on a Boat is tops and Space Olympics is a 405th contest waiting to happen.

3 weeks ago you could get their whole album for $2 on Amazon mp3

Leadingspartan said:
I don't know if you guys will like this, but I loved it and thought it was hilarious, its from Saturday Night Live. I just bought it on I tunes too. Lol, Here you go.

P.S. If this is not allowed I'm sorry, you can lock it or remove it. Thanks!

Is...that? Yes, it is. It's Justin Timberlake as the clean-up guy and as the DJ. Nice cameo...

By the way, seen 'On a boat' lately?

come on guys... i must just be an old school lonely island fan.

"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="630" height="350"></embed></object>

I'll post a few... like a boss.

Mike O'Connell -definitely NSFW uncesnsored, view at your own risk - link

and Old Gregg... Mighty Boosh is awesome, if you like weird humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back