Props S1l3nt V1p3r's M90 Caws Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about making a shotgun, although it won't be anywhere near as wonderful as this is turning out..

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Congrats, you just made my Pep'd shotty look like crap. Jerk.

;)

(A quick tip to everyone: Try not to put laundry hampers or large heavy objects on your peps... for some reason it doesn't help...)

mustang2500 said:
Congrats, you just made my Pep'd shotty look like crap. Jerk.

;)

(A quick tip to everyone: Try not to put laundry hampers or large heavy objects on your peps... for some reason it doesn't help...)

You're welcome. :)

So um... Eh... I'll be making some sort of tutorial for you guys. I guess some of you are wondering how I make these props, so a written tutorial followed by a video will be up soon. Keep you guys posted.

Keep it clean!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

LeeKegan said:
I like it. Very good details. You have been very busy my friend.

I sure have a lot more bondoing and a lot more detailing to do. But I have been busy. ;)

sirfroget said:
ooooooo :eek shiny but are you going to make it go boom like electronics or a firing mech

Nah, I'm more the build-and-put-it-up-the-wall kinda guy. I'll leave the Electronic Gizmos to the pro's. ;)

holy cow :eek thats one nice shotty.

Dont scare to many people when going armoring with that xD

rundown said:
holy cow :eek thats one nice shotty.

Dont scare to many people when going armoring with that xD

Don't worry Rundown. Most of my props never leave the Garage, my closest neighbor is 100 meters away and I live on the country side. Not many people see them, so mass hysteria is out of the question. ;)

That looks awesome! But I have a question, are you making it the full length that's on the Halo Wiki? 1239 mm I think? It seems large, but I guess it kind of makes sense.

Noskey said:
That looks awesome! But I have a question, are you making it the full length that's on the Halo Wiki? 1239 mm I think? It seems large, but I guess it kind of makes sense.

Nope, the full size would be too large for me. So I scaled it down to a mere 900mm, which is just right for a normal human. I guess the full size scale would fit a 7 foot Spartan, but not a marine.

3rd time is a charm...

I will be sending the Shotgun out to a very lucky person, and I will be receiving something very awesome in return. ;)

Enjoy!

00002.jpg

00003.jpg

00004.jpg

00005.jpg

00006.jpg

00007.jpg

00009.jpg

00010.jpg

00011.jpg

00012.jpg

And it's done.

I just shipped it out to Brandon McClain so he can mold this baby and make casts of it. In exchange I get one Lone Wolf Reach helmet cast WITH a Visor from Brandon. As of now it is no longer in my possession, and all rights are given to him. ;) Hope you like it, Brandon!

00005-1.jpg

00004-1.jpg

00003-1.jpg

00002-1.jpg

I know i am waayyy late on commenting on this but AWESOME dude!!! quick question is he going to be selling the copies ??? Thanks bro for the awesome Shot. pics it is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back