Pepakura Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahu

Jr Member
Hello everyone at the 405th :)

This is my first topic I has ever made in this forum, aswell as my second post. I may not be so well know by all of you so I will just tell a few words about myself first.

(To skip, just read the bottom line)
I am guy from Sweden, who has been playing computer games since I was a child. I love FPS and roleplaying games, aswell building computers and extreme sports (airsoft,paintball). Some weeks ago me and my friends were going to dress up for a fotage in school, and I thought, well Master Chief is a really cool guy, I will go and search on the internet just to see if it is not to advanced ( I didnt have to much time, only a week). Then Mjolnir armor popped up and I wondered what that is, well the rest is history (I did a cardboard armor for 30 hours, that I can tell you more about later). I spent several hours reading all the stickies that I could find and watch Adams films and really liked what I saw. But then I just missed a registration opening and was sad. So I went here every day reading abit and saw if you could register, and yesterday it opened! If any of you are from Sweden or nearby, I can give you tips of what to buy, what resin is in swedish and prices. I have recently been doing Pepakura for hours and bought all I need ( except the paint).

My question is, when I download armor files from Halo wiki, they dont have any numbers behind the flaps when I print them out. And I dont know what settning this is. Trust me I have read alot of stickies about Pepakura and learned alot. But this thing I just dont seem to find. (I hope I dont have breaked any rule, but I didnt seem to see any law that was against it, and it wasnt in any stickie). Also I think people here on the noob forum will have use of it, instead of PM ;)

All the best
/Tahu

In Pepakura Designer under the 2dpatternwindow on the top bar, their is a "show edge ID" command about five down make sure that it is checked.

Tahu said:
Hello everyone at the 405th :)

My question is, when I download armor files from Halo wiki, they dont have any numbers behind the flaps when I print them out. And I dont know what settning this is. Trust me I have read alot of stickies about Pepakura and learned alot. But this thing I just dont seem to find. (I hope I dont have breaked any rule, but I didnt seem to see any law that was against it, and it wasnt in any stickie). Also I think people here on the noob forum will have use of it, instead of PM ;)

All the best
/Tahu

Go to "2d Pattern Window", click "Show Edge ID"... and there you go, my friend!

Happy Pepping!

EDIT: jmoney beat me to it! I'm getting slow in my old age!

Last edited by a moderator:
i had the same problem with a weapon file cant remember which one but in the pep program it shows the numbers but once printed it is blank can anyone help me

it might be that the numbers are to small when you select show numbers look and if its smaller than 6 usually it wont print them(at least for me it deosnt)

box o crayons said:
it might be that the numbers are to small when you select show numbers look and if its smaller than 6 usually it wont print them(at least for me it deosnt)

yes it worked thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back