Strapping Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbo

Hello to everyone. I've been waiting to get an account on this website for a while. It's really helpful. Anyways, on to the question.

I've been prepping and resining Vroggy's version of the marine armor, but I don't know how to strap it all together. Also, what do I use to actually attach the straps to the armor? Forgive me if this has already been resolved, I couldn't find anything that could help me. All that I found was how to strap the Spartan armor. Thanks in advance.

In the Marine armour we are constructing for Operation Chastity, the vest that is worn underneath is vital in the support of the armour. Clip on the chest underneath the main chest plate to hold the chest in place, the back plate clips to the chest at the collar. Side parts may be held on by internal clips or something, with the side clips holding it all in place. Arm armour is then held onto the vest.

Peter Cooper said:
In the Marine armour we are constructing for Operation Chastity, the vest that is worn underneath is vital in the support of the armour. Clip on the chest underneath the main chest plate to hold the chest in place, the back plate clips to the chest at the collar. Side parts may be held on by internal clips or something, with the side clips holding it all in place. Arm armour is then held onto the vest.

I think a video would also be help full, I assume though that the ODST is essentially the same as the Marine

Last edited by a moderator:
mikedav17 said:
I think a video would also be help full, I assume though that the ODST is essentially the same as the Marine

Once we complete our armour and body armour vest prototypes, we will be showing them off, no worries. A basic tutorial on the construction can be given I imagine.

Peter Cooper said:
Once we complete our armour and body armour vest prototypes, we will be showing them off, no worries. A basic tutorial on the construction can be given I imagine.

Could you put that video up on this topic when it is done? That would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back