Rip Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cause he put lights and stuff doesn't mean its worth a hundred bloody dollars.

Pssh, you can take a nice girl out on the town with that much monies.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

To be fair, only the "buy it now" price is $100.

While I doubt many people on this forum would think it was worth $100, I can certainly believe that there is someone out there who is willing to pay $100 for it.

EDIT: Just to bother people on this thread, I decided to bid a whole $6 (plus $15 shipping) on that prop. In my opinion, it's definitely worth that much. Unfortunately, I was then outbid by someone else....

It would be worth the 6 bucks, it cost 20 at toys r us doesn't it? I don't mind someone willingly paying 100 bucks for it. But I want them to know its a kids toy with a coat of paint when they make that purchase. I don't want someone to get ripped off, because they didn't know. I want the buyer who pays $100 for it to be informed as to exactly what they are purchasing.

Guys, its just the buy it now, obviously he doesn't expect anyone to pay 100$ but it would be nice if they did. He's probably and assumedly expecting them to bid on it, as thats why it's there. Now if there was no bidding feature and it was only BIN, then there would be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back