Dragon Con 2009 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreads

Hello everyone,

Well i asked Adam and with his permission i listed use for the Dragon Con 2009 parade. I have us listed right now with 30 members to walk in the parade and the possibility of a vehicle for the parade. Please list here if you are register for dragon and are going to be in the parade.

later all and can not wait to march

Johnny

CONFIRMED LIST

Dreads

Dogwizard

leekegan

Sean Bradley

kasper +1

bleedoff

Goosebot 5000 +2 + mongoose

cellphonegod

Techbot

ERINocalypse

Gearsofhalo

Caboos318

link4044

Farris

pooper

Deadeye

thatdecade

MAYBE LIST

Kaya Tetsu

DYSTORTED INC

timecon

mooseguy04

I would love to walk in the parade,but we'll see what life throws my way between now and then. Besides gotta get some armor done first.

I'm trying to get those days off from work so I can go to Dragon Con, but I need to know for sure before I can register.

If so, I'll be ready to march! Put me down as maybe.

Well, if you want to add a few more people to the list that have confirmed walking...check this thread: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9056

I wanted to get a list of confirmed attendees before we even thought about signing up for the parade so we didn't have a repeat of last year. That's what the registry thread was for as well as knowing exactly who was coming. But since I'm probably not able to go this year anyway, might as well have you guys take over getting stuff organized from here on out. I'll even sticky this topic so it doesn't get lost.

I'm there, count me in to march Johnny. Only decision left to be made is which costume I'll march with.

Thanks for starting up a confirmed list. We really needed someone to organize this.

It'll be good to for us to post up the information for the Parade as Dragoncon gives it to us like Rob W. did for us last year.

Thanks.

okay list updated. also if 23magnum, if you need me to i will gladly spearhead everything need for dragon since i know a lot of you are busy. just let me know what i can do to help.

Ill be there with chrome on...lol sorry bad joke i will also have my freind if we can get his ODST armor done as well as my wife but im not too sure if we can finish hers in time

Slap me and alligator13 down as a maybe, it all depends on if I get caught up in the NASA booth. Also heard there was going to be a battle bots match. Pretty hard to pull me away from anything space or quantum physics related. Suit (Mark VI) is 100% and alligator13 is 95% done with the first 405th medic, got our hotel booked.. staying with Blacrose and UNSC_Leatherneck.

Cheers,
Kensai

i have a crew of 5 ODSTs and an atv that im bringing to the party, and we will definitely be marching in the parade. if anyone was planning on bringing a flag or a banner and arent looking to carry it the whole time, shoot me a pm and we can discuss getting a mount or some sort of rig put together to let the mongoose do all the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back