Crysis 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people complaining about? The graphics are fine!

It's just missing motion blur...

Also, your link is broken.

I love Crysis. I have Crysis, Crysis Warhead, AND Crysis Wars. I play them all on either high or a mod for very high. Now we finally get to go back and rescue prophet!

CPU64 said:
My real life crisis are way more realistic than this Crysis
Yeah, so are mine, but Crysis is, you know, more fun then r/l crysis :p

Now I remember why I bought a new graphics card :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TF_Productions said:
Yeah, so are mine, but Crysis is, you know, more fun then r/l crysis :p

Now I remember why I bought a new graphics card :D :D :D

I recycle cards! Anyone with a decent card you're not using and refuse to toss out in the trash, let me know.
I just now got hold of a used 5500 GT and all my other rendering machines have GeforceTi200 cards or lower.

I have an NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GTX graphics card. I got it just so I could play Crysis :p actually, at the time, it was to play Gears of War for PC, since when you get it for PC it had the Unreal Editor, and I'm a fan of PC games that come with the editor.

Heck, I'm glad it's coming to consoles. :D

Crysis is known for it's realistic graphics, and since I'm not a PC gamer, I can test out these legendary graphics on my 360.
I'm assuming the graphics engine has been improved, which is even more of a reason to get it. Hopefully the gameplay is good.

Hmm, well, the "improvement" from Crysis to Crysis Warhead was that it became more playable on mid-end rigs. To be honest, there's not much to improve, more to optimise.

Crysis looks so good on my 9800 GTX+ (overclocked), and I assume on other crads, that Crysis 2 doesn't have to have better graphics (going to be difficult), what it needs is a strong story like part 1. After BioShock, Crysis is one of my favourite shooters.

@CPU64: Got a Geforce 7950 GT lying around, but I can't use it, because it's PCI-E, and the one PC with PCI-E has a 9800 GTX+ in it.

TF_Productions said:
CPU64: Got a Geforce 7950 GT lying around, but I can't use it, because it's PCI-E, and the one PC with PCI-E has a 9800 GTX+ in it.

Sweeeet!
Would you like to donate it to the Maya Render farm fund??

Sorry, giving it away free is hard, but paying the transatlantic shipping cost in definitely not worth it

Anyway, for more relevance again, it seems that Crysis 2 uses the CryEngine 3, which is basically the CryEngine 2, but multi platform.

Also, this article has the Crytek CEO saying that they've maxed out the PS3. (I'm not going to rant about the PS3, you know I hate it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back