Clone Engineer Helmet Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuKoNu

Jr Member
Untitled-1copy.jpg

My new helmet. This is a Clone Engineer from the game Battlefront 2. As always, it is game accurate. This helmet is fairly complex, what with the curves and odd angles. I reccomend it to intermediate to experienced builders only. The helmet has been scaled to the default size of 30 centremetres. This seems to work well. This helmet is fairly low-detailed, thus much bondo and sanding would be required if you were to fully build this with fibreglass and such. I'm offering this for free, all I ask for in return is credit. If you do build this helmet, I would really appreciate a few build pictures.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy
Chu Ko Nu

*DOWNLOAD HERE*
http://filefactory.com/file/ag396h9/n/Clon...elmet_FINAL_pdo

hmm looks kinda blocky without thez bumpmap.
Kinda low res but still kicking ass^^.

Crucible said:
Why do I get the awful feeling that Bungie took their cue from this helm to get their EOD set?

? it doesnt resemble athing to an eod.

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
hmm looks kinda blocky without thez bumpmap.
Kinda low res but still kicking ass^^.

Yeah I know. Sorry. My main objective was to make a general starting point with low detail. Once completed, the detail would be added in later.

BTW I can kind of see a likeness to EOD. It has the same sort of snout with a visor that has two holes for the eyes. Idk.

AGGGHHHH!!! Sorry for the double post, I didn't know what to do. Please don't flame.

Anywayy, I built the helmet and I took some pictures. Like I said, this helmet is quite complex due to the curves, so I'd recommend this file to intermediate or skilled builders only. That being said, here are my pictures of a hastily-built helmet.

P6031011.jpg

P6031010.jpg

P6031009.jpg

P6031008.jpg

Thanks, and sorry for the double post again.
ChuKoNu

ChuKoNu said:

Is that blue piece above the eyes supposed to be a light? In other words, should a completed helmet have some nice blue LEDs in it? T'would be a sweet flashlight helm.

Samuray said:
ChuKoNu said:

Is that blue piece above the eyes supposed to be a light? In other words, should a completed helmet have some nice blue LEDs in it? T'would be a sweet flashlight helm.

Yeah I guess it's suppposed to be a flashlight, it is an Engineer after all. I agree, the helmet would look awesome with some blue L.E.Ds in it.

Hello ChuKoNu, very Nice model, I've been looking for the pdo. file along the web and I found your post but the link of filefactory says that the file no longer exist. Could you tell me where I could download it or send me the pdf file??? I would really appreciate yor help.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back