Halo 3 Odst Pepakura Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRookie

Does anyone have pewpakura Halo 3 ODST weapon files or know how to make the Magnum and/or SMG into thier scilenced badass cousins? Thanks!

The GOOD pics of the pistol just came out not to long ago. Haven't seen any pdo or 3d files for it yet, but I have some blueprints I'm working on for it. I hope to have them finished and posted by the end of next week.

Geijin said:
The GOOD pics of the pistol just came out not to long ago. Haven't seen any pdo or 3d files for it yet, but I have some blueprints I'm working on for it. I hope to have them finished and posted by the end of next week.

You can find the basic ODST pistol on www.spartand1994.webs.com in a pdo document, and the advanced pistol and smg in full and pieces at the same place. Go check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive noticed that theres alot of hype about all of the silenced weapons. Anyone know about a silenced AR? that would be awesome!!!

flying squirrel and wmhuntertls have each done a silenced smg. hunter also did the silenced m6c. do some checking around and see if you can find them. if not, i will check with him and see if it's okay if I just repost them. I unfolded the pistol, and I think spartan 051 unfolded hunter's smg.

I wouldnt recommend any beginners to pepakura to try hunters file since they are VERY hard to complete and will take extra time to bypass some of the cross intersections. Im currently working on the smg and the butt stock is really giving me a hard time. But if you are looking for a good pistol, then hunter has it also. the unfolding is easier too so i would definitely recommend it for people. But the smg is really hard and the original unfold is just terrible since there are sooo many small pieces(sry spartan 51) but you can fix this if youjust connect the small edges to something larger.

here: http://cid-e249016aec1fa138.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Halo%203%20Weapons/Halo%203%20ODST%20Silenced%20Pistol|_wmhuntertls|_mks81.pdo?wa=wsignin1.0&sa=325031823

Outlawwolf117 said:
here: http://cid-e249016aec1fa138.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Halo%203%20Weapons/Halo%203%20ODST%20Silenced%20Pistol|_wmhuntertls|_mks81.pdo?wa=wsignin1.0&sa=325031823

oh, by the way, that's not mine, i didn't make it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back