Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey unfolders, man that was fast!

Please remember, before infolding (or after, i guess), please set the angle threshold to around 165 instead of 175. It makes construction MUCH easier.

About to download the Pep file,

Shade

PS - I'm going to bed now. C'ya tommorow!

hey could you tell me the standard scale for this like what height of a person is for this chest

Unfolds are done! Or, I guess, my unfolds! I swear all of you guys are MACHINES. :p

Links:

ODST Chest Plate
ODST Pouch

Both of these unfolds are compatible with Pep 2. Much like Nightshade, I've also gotta hit the sack. :D If there's anything wrong with the links, I'll fix 'em in the morning. Night guys.

EDIT: I fixed the links guys. They should both now be compatible with Pep 2 and Pep 3.

This is some mighty fine stuff, I just need the forearms, and the shins, the weta ones are too hard. -.- Love it. :)
Can't wait for the backpack.

i managed to get some pieces printed out and one piece pepped (Whoo!) even if it is just the toe guard, ill start on the chest/shoulders/ODST grenade tomorrow

here are pics of the toe guard, i agree, it does need to be a little more rounded, but i think some bondo and sanding will fix that problem easily

IMG_2731.jpg

the boot is a size 12(US), i scaled the toe guards down to 85mm in P3. they fit pretty good, might be a little snug once i get them pepped, i prolly coulda left them scaled at the default 100 but as being anal
default:D

good job on this (even the small details count) really easy and quick to put together

P.S. sry out the massive pics, photobucket wouldn't play nice

DYSTORTED INC said:
is the gauntlet to the correct scale? just wondering.

They are 4x7.8 inches its 4 up and 7.8 long ways

Syphon looks good and Im soory about how not round it is im glad some one actually did a pepakura that i modeled. it looks great Syphon

Last edited by a moderator:
the squareness isnt a big deal, that can be fixed pretty easily, and thats only on the very ip of it, the rest is really accurate, ya did good :cool:

ill try to get some of the other pieces pepped and pics in here tomorrow

HeavyGunner said:
Unfolds are done! Or, I guess, my unfolds! I swear all of you guys are MACHINES. :p

Links:

ODST Chest Plate
ODST Pouch

Both of these unfolds are compatible with Pep 2. Much like Nightshade, I've also gotta hit the sack. :D If there's anything wrong with the links, I'll fix 'em in the morning. Night guys.

doesnt work in pep2

Last edited by a moderator:
Some very sweet person mind sending me the chest plate File at wally831@aol.com... 4 Shared wont work where I am at. I'd love to look at it. PD3 is fine.

EDIT: Thankyou Syphon for sending me the file... much appreciated.

I was trying to come up with some measurements for how the chest should be scaled and this is what I came up with. I'm about 5' 6" and my chest is about 30 cm wide, so im going to try it around 30 cm in width. I think on the 1st unfold it was like 30 or 40 percent scaled down, but I'm not sure.

Hey, Ral Partha, that's probably the best chest plate unfolding I've seen so far. Thanks for the file! I'll add it to the main post immediately

And Spase, email sent I hope it works (my stupid security software actually didn't block me this time)

Also, I might be able to throw a boot armor file that follows the contours of a boot a bit for accurately in the future, so stay posted. And FETT MAN, I'll put your boot file up onto the main post. It's just that the boot file could use some beveling and smoothing. Don't be afraid to add more geometry if it means saving a lot of sanding.

And HeavyGunner, thanks for the files! I'll also add you unfoldings to the main page.

Again, Ral Partha, thanks for the great file!

Glad to see the work being done here,

Shade

Hey nightshade, I just fixed my links. The old ones weren't compatible with Pep 2. I'm not sure what time you added them to your first post, but the new ones will work better. Although I must admit, after assembling Ral Partha's unfold of the shoulders, I'm not sure if my unfolds are even that great anymore. :lol: Ral Partha's unfold of the shoulder was really easy to put together, and I would recommend his unfolds any day. Keep 'em coming Ral Partha! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back