Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, here's the Rookie backpack even though it's the EXACT SAME as Dutch's, but smaller and with less crap on it.

http://www.filefront.com/15267583/Rookie.obj

Oh, and first post on page 73!!11!!11!!one!!eleven!!!1!

Rookie.jpg

Hey Jason could you make a new Dutch backpack because the rookie one is great but the dutch backpack is a little glitched. Thanks and its looking good.:p

The King Cobra said:
Hey Jason could you make a new Dutch backpack because the rookie one is great but the dutch backpack is a little glitched. Thanks and its looking good. :p

I was actually already on it when I looked at the unfolds. That's actually how I ended up making the Rookie one, I accidentally deleted one of the things on the back and realized that I could make a Rookie backpack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason225 said:
I was actually already on it when I looked at the unfolds. That's actually how I ended up making the Rookie one, I accidentally deleted one of the things on the back and realized that I could make a Rookie backpack.

Alright I was just asking because I'm making a Dutch Costume and your backpack was perfect but some minor glitches made it harder to make. If you could make the Rookie one with the Dutch things on that will be awesome.

The King Cobra said:
Alright I was just asking because I'm making a Dutch Costume and your backpack was perfect but some minor glitches made it harder to make. If you could make the Rookie one with the Dutch things on that will be awesome.

Here's the new one. Those pouches are not attached and are their own separate object, so they can be turned off or whatever.

Dutch.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/15274913/Dutch Backpack.obj

Dude thanks so much Jason your the best! :) It looks amazing and I will start the unfold when I have time. This is definitely going to be my bro's backpack. Also my friend is Pepping your Mickey Backpack so I will tell you how it turns out.

Blitzkrieg said:
So i really want to make a Halo3: ODST armor but there is no downloads for me to download the pepakura hubs dont have them where can i get them?

You should find them on the Halo Costuming Pepakura Hub Here

The King Cobra said:
Dude thanks so much Jason your the best! :) It looks amazing and I will start the unfold when I have time. This is definitely going to be my bro's backpack. Also my friend is Pepping your Mickey Backpack so I will tell you how it turns out.

Hey man no problem at all. I need the stuff, too. lol

Ral Partha said:
Here's my unfold of the ODST rookie helmet:

ODSTRookieHemet.jpg

Ral Partha, may I please also have your unfold of the ODST helm? I am still working from Rundown's pep (almost finished), and it's great for the detail, but is very tricky to work with the smaller pieces. That 4 shared thing with M$ is upsetting all here I imagine. Thanks so much!

on this thread i have noticed that no one has made the waist plates yet so here is the best refrence picture i could find hope it helps

halo3odstcharconcept02_2.jpg

-cheers

7Christian7chief7 said:
on this thread i have noticed that no one has made the waist plates yet so here is the best refrence picture i could find hope it helps

halo3odstcharconcept02_2.jpg

-cheers

If you go to Skullcandy Girl's Landfall ODST thread there is a hip plate file which is really good. Im sure Nightshade didn't want to make everything on the ODST because all the pieces he hasn't made are out there somewhere.

TheRookie said:
There's already a Dutch helmet out there thats really good you know. Bravo on yours though! well done!

you are correct, but there is not a mickey one yet.

TheRookie said:
There's already a Dutch helmet out there thats really good you know. Bravo on yours though! well done!

I know, but this one will be much easier to pep... The other file is great, though, it's just slightly difficult.

And on the Mickey helmet... How'd you know I was working on that one too? :unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back