Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored. I'm basically wondering, are there any important models which I have yet to make? I just haven't modeled anything in a while ...

How about Dutch's Backpack. That would be awesome!!

-Pony

They're supposed to be the iron sights on the smg. Forget including them, unless you want cardstock-thin ironsights :)

I thought that I had made it clear that the iron-sights and the side details are simply templates for scratch-building them cardboard, etc ...

jareyes said:
They're supposed to be the iron sights on the smg. Forget including them, unless you want cardstock-thin ironsights :)

Build them out of matboard. Inexpensive, rigid, yet workable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightshade said:
I thought that I had made it clear that the iron-sights and the side details are simply templates for scratch-building them cardboard, etc ...

mks81 said:
Build them out of matboard. Inexpensive, rigid, yet workable.

Yes, he was asking where do the flat pieces with no edge ID's go.

First let me say that after looking over this thread I am hooked. All of you that do the modeling and unfolding are awesome. I had started with the Weta files, but now I'm gonna go game style.I'll be posting wip pics real soon.

actually its the same as the rookies but with a bunch of "chest pouches" attached

Nevermind then :p

How about a pep friendly red dot scope for the SMG or a pep friendly plasma rifle (I know there is one out, but it has some open edges and the grip doesn't connect with the rest of the model).

just a suggestion.

-Pony

Well ever since nightshade released the new torso, I have been meaning to get it unfolded. I know unholykey unfolded it originally, but no offense, I felt it could've been cleaned up a little bit. Like Ral said, strips are just unavoidable in this particular model. So here it is, a strip happy unfold. I scaled it at 45cm tall, hopefully that will be a pretty neutral size for most of us.

Nightshade said:
I'm bored. I'm basically wondering, are there any important models which I have yet to make? I just haven't modeled anything in a while ...

I may have missed this, but I haven't seen a pep file for the antenna on the side of Buck's helmet. I'd like to see a pep for that.

Hey guys, I'm finally back, and I'm gonna start churning out armor cause our school is having a 'dress as someone famous' day. So two guys are doing weta and I'm doing The Rookie, just one problem, the zip file won't download.

pooper said:
I may have missed this, but I haven't seen a pep file for the antenna on the side of Buck's helmet. I'd like to see a pep for that.

I can't look it up right now, but I am pretty JUICE made one. I think it is in this thread somewhere.

ok I'm not sure if anyone has redone it or not but I am going to ask anyways

has anyone redone the backpack for the rookie? the one that is out is to big and needs to be smaller

also Kick ass new torso model

Hey guys. Im new to the board. First off, All you guys have awesome armor sets. Im starting a set with my little bro. Just a couple of questions. I found almost everything I need cept for the knee armor plates. Is there a pepakura file for those in an earlier post? Also how do you reverse the right thigh peace to a left thigh peace?

jt2124 said:
Hey guys. Im new to the board. First off, All you guys have awesome armor sets. Im starting a set with my little bro. Just a couple of questions. I found almost everything I need cept for the knee armor plates. Is there a pepakura file for those in an earlier post? Also how do you reverse the right thigh peace to a left thigh peace?

well for the knee you will need to look up the weta stuff, there is a good knee in there

also to reverse the model just go to 2dpatternwindow> flip pattern, you might have to rearrange the parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back