Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am going a little nuts here trying to get the main part of my ODST finished so far I have gotten the chest, torso and thanks to mc hammertime I have gotten a helmet made now I am just stuck on one more thing for the chest and back area I can't find the damn ODST backpack on here I know someone made a pep file and I found it a while back but now I don't know where it is and I have tried searching to find it and could'nt so if someone could please direct me as to where it is or a download link I would appriciate it.

Nintendude said:
Hey guys I am going a little nuts here trying to get the main part of my ODST finished so far I have gotten the chest, torso and thanks to mc hammertime I have gotten a helmet made now I am just stuck on one more thing for the chest and back area I can't find the damn ODST backpack on here I know someone made a pep file and I found it a while back but now I don't know where it is and I have tried searching to find it and could'nt so if someone could please direct me as to where it is or a download link I would appriciate it.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/18186231/feda2eeb/sharing.html?rnd=51

look through there since i have 3 of them

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps we need to add some files to the first post...

currently I know that I have downloaded

-Belt Bucle, ralpartha

-Center Equipment plate, Harding29

-Chest plate, ralpartha

-googles v1, nightshade

-HD Forearms, crackhead

-Chest pouch v2, falseknightmare

-side equipment plates, ralpartha

-rookie helmet, rundown

-HD thighs, crackhead

-odst torso nightshade

-MD forearms Harding

-odst backpack v2, Harding

-Commpack, Hardning

-Crotch plate, harding

-Dutch Helmet, Rundown

-Sniper PLates v1, Ralpartha

I agree we need to add a few things to the first post there... I keep having people ask me for the thighs, shins, and forearms. And I honestly can't find the HD forearms now.

Nightshade said:
I know it's not that important, but the first post looks a little cooler now. Just a heads-up.

That is just super-classy. Gotta love .png transparency!

Lol, I didn't even think of it until I just looked at Robogenesis' HD Halo 3 thread. Also, some pics have been taken down (pouch), and the pics are a bit smaller (that shoulder pic was just waaay too big).

Also, the link and screenshot for the torso has been added.

Shade

The new front page looks great nightshade!! Just so you know, the picture of your belt plate is currently the center equipment plate.

Seeing as this armor was what got me on the pepakura scene, I'm still playing around with the program; so let me play the role of a noob for a moment here.

Please help me out in scaling the shoulders and the equipment plates, and center equipment plate.

I'm 5'11", 180 pounds even, broad shoulders, 42" circumference around my chest, can you guys give me a bit of direction on this, I'd rather not waste the paper...and time on a duplicate build.

- Fitz

Also if there's anything you think I've scaled incorrectly, since I used the default scaling based on what the file had, please tell me now so I can go fix it. I'd rather not get too far along only to have to start from scratch. Obviously using the measurements above.

Thanks for your time guys.

hey guys. has anybody made permutations for the light mickeys helmet? Because MICKEY RULES!!!

[attachment=12310:mickey 1.bmp]

Roach said:
hey guys. has anybody made permutations for the light mickeys helmet? Because MICKEY RULES!!!

[attachment=12310:mickey 1.bmp]

My opinion, you would probably be better off to just scratch build that piece.

JOLTY TacoMan said:
1manbattalion (not sure if that's spelled right) made it. its in his odst permutation thread.

ah yes....the "CQ Shoulder"

I'm bored. I'm basically wondering, are there any important models which I have yet to make? I just haven't modeled anything in a while ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back