Pepakura templates for weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I still want to do it. XD

Are there any pepakura weapons templates? I intend to finish my suit of pepkura armor before September and want an AR or or BR to go with it, preferably an AR.

Pepakura reads curves, like the barrel or trigger, as hundereds of tiny folds. Try if you want to, but I think it wuold be easier to layer cardboard.

yeah it really is easier.. the pepakura monitor in the hands of an expert wil take about 12 days... and a gun you get from somewhere like a 3ds model will take, again in the nads of an expert, like a month or two... so cardboard is easier but it is your choice

YOU DO KNOW THERE IS A WHOLE PEPAKURA SECTION ON THE FIRST SECTION
AND YOU POST PEPAKURA STUFF THERE NOTIN WEAPONS.
EVEN QUESTIONS.
LINK,REDSLEIGH,ADAM WHOEVER YOU CAN YELL AT ME BUT YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT ....LOL

sorry for caps

I h8 ppl who use caps no offense lol.It just buggs me when im talking on msn or w/e and they talk in caps like that.

blinkava44 said:
just make it outta cardboard. its not hard..

Silverzippo93 said:
Pepakura reads curves, like the barrel or trigger, as hundereds of tiny folds. Try if you want to, but I think it wuold be easier to layer cardboard.

jebking said:
yeah it really is easier.. the pepakura monitor in the hands of an expert wil take about 12 days... and a gun you get from somewhere like a 3ds model will take, again in the nads of an expert, like a month or two... so cardboard is easier but it is your choice

Another base material that would be easy to use for the build-up would be styrene. It can be layered and be very sturdy after layering, or depending on the thickness of styrene sheet used.

Then again, PVC foam board may work better in this case as opposed to styrene. PVC foam board typically comes in thicker sheets, and so not so much layering would be required. A little less work-intensive that way... :notme:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back