• Adam Sessler X-Play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morgan Webb X-Play

• Kevin Pereira AOTS

• Olivia Munn AOTS

• The random substitute hosts... Chris Gore, Blair Herder, etc..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just wondering who everyone liked most on G4. I imagine a lot of the Americans here, as well as some people from Canada here watch it.

My favorite host has to be Kevin, even though a lot of people think he is a D-Bag. I just think he is the most entertaining of all the hosts so he captures my vote.

However I think Adam is the most talented at being a reporter and interviewer, I can see him going on to better things in more respected news agencies.

The lady who captures my.... attention... most has to be Olivia. :lol

I've been watching G4 for years, now (sentence fragment). Adam, has always been my favorite, but over the years, the hosts lost some of their... zest. I personally hate the new format for X-play and, unlike the good old days, I rarely laugh at Adam's jokes.

I choose Olivia Munn because she is crazy hawt!!!

Olivia if you can read this I love you!! Marry Me please lol!!!

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Same, ive been watching G4 back when they were still TechTV. Adam and Morgan were always my favorite back on the good ol' X-play. Since then, i don't know. i guess they dont cater to the same audience anymore. anyways, i picked adam.

I've only watched a few times, don't have the channel anymore...but Olivia Munn was pretty entertaining, if not, she was just hot.

Chris and Kevin are the two funniest hosts I've ever seen.

But I hate when they re-act the videos of the web, removes all fun from the real videos.

i cant even remember who these people are! ogh wait whats that guy that used to be on g4... uhh the guy that does video games live now.. Tommy Tallarico... yea him

Adam Sessler FTW

I havent watched G4 in a long time. G4 was sooooooooooo much better when it was TechTV though. It had better shows and better hosts. Oh how I miss the days of "The Screensavers" and "Extended Play"(the original name of X-Play).

and for you Morgan Webb fans: Morganshair.net :p

If anyone here remembers the old "cobra and Mongoose" cartoons then you deserve a cookie

Its pretty close, though I love the 0 votes for Morgan. I have to agree, the new X-Play is crap. They decided to make it wayyyyy to serious and cut most of the humor. I want Ratty, Drunk Link,and the Canadian Guy back!

Now AOTS is by far the funniest show on G4, especially since Code Monkeys hasn't been on in a long time.

The hot sauce drinking contest? Classic!

been watching g4 for a year or so, alot, and my favorite host would be Alison Haislip. She's cool and good looking, Olivia Munn is ok i guess, kind of annoying though.

Adam is my favorite.

And if this counts, Sark is my second favorite. Just the great stuff he did with the Sarkatholons. Plus my brother was either in the top teens or the top tens.

Munn = #1. Her love of pie transends all barriers.

I love Kevin too and the guy they have doing web soup now is also very hilarious. I wish I could recall his name ^^

Vexona said:
Munn = #1. Her love of pie transends all barriers.

I love Kevin too and the guy they have doing web soup now is also very hilarious. I wish I could recall his name ^^

he's Chris Hardwick. i like that show too, its pretty funny. it and tosh.o are equally funny IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back