My Mark Vi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor4

Jr Member
most recent update:

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5671.jpg

haven't worked on my suit since i left for college, i get out in a few weeks thought and you can bet ill start right away, i miss this too much haha

Looking really good I'd be proud of those if I was you ..nice shape and a nice clean smooth surface. Shows you took your time and put some hours in once again good job ...keep it up

Amazing!!

is this clay smoothed and detailed over pepakura then molded and casted?

Very nice work man. I hope my new bicep cast comes out as nice when I'm done. Is that casted or just pepped and bondo over it?

you're skills are very impressive and it makes me want to take more time with mine now.

Malechei said:
Holy crap, where'd you come from. VERY nice work. Keep it up.

Exactly what I was thinking!! Outstanding!! Seeing how the arms came out, I can't wait to see the finished helmet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SupermanExtreme1 said:
Amazing!!

is this clay smoothed and detailed over pepakura then molded and casted?

Very nice work man. I hope my new bicep cast comes out as nice when I'm done. Is that casted or just pepped and bondo over it?

you're skills are very impressive and it makes me want to take more time with mine now.

nope its just pepped with bondo over it =]

updates: i just finished pepping my right shoulder and ill fiberglass it tomorrow

my main focus right now is to finish my right arm and chestplate, but ill work on my helmet when i have extra time from my other projects

and thanks for all the compliments! they really do keep me going

Impressive.

Just hope that you don't grow too much, as this armor and your body right now look a little small.

Great job on doing the helmet first and then actually doing other pieces.

RELLIK NISSASSA said:
Impressive.

Just hope that you don't grow too much, as this armor and your body right now look a little small.

Great job on doing the helmet first and then actually doing other pieces.

yea i am pretty small and skinny (im a runner =]) but i am 6,1 and 1/2, all of my parts are scaled for 6,2 so i have a little growth room. i highly doubt that i will grow much in height because i have been this height for 3 years, but i will probably get a little stronger

hey everyone, sorry its been so long since i updated.

i haven't been able to work on my armor for some time because i ran out of supplies and money, but i will post some pics on the progress of my right shoulder and helm. the good news is i got some work done on my helmet and its almost the way i want it to look. i just have to touch up some spots once i get more supplies and it will be ready for painting.

i hope i can get some supplies soon so that i can get started on my chestpeace!

i was having some problems with picasa and downloading pics off of my camera, but here they are....

my helm needs just a little aligning work with bondo and my right shoulder needs sanding

i need to buy more sand paper because my sister misplaced it >_>

Damn nice work man, your bondo skills are very impressive nice color choice to man what kinda visor where you thinking of tossing into that helm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back