My Mark Vi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
well after sanding my butt off all day... this is all I got done, the top parts are starting to look smooth. this is going to be a long and hard project.

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

well im leaving for college so I wont have any time to work on my suit until next summer. I managed to get some work done on my splazer and thigh piece.
IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5734.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

well I guess thats it, see ya next summer!!!!

Man you really did an awesome job painting that armor. looks like the real thing...well as "real" as a video game can get anyways.

Good luck at college, and hurry on back!!

thank you!!! and i will be back working on my suit by the end of the month =] WOOT!!!!

edit: well here are the paintings I posted earlier, i figured out how to have them show up without clicking on links

ill probably redo this one eventually, im not very happy with it:
galaxy270.jpg

chief-1.jpg

this one is unfinished, ive been working on it for a while now:
nebulafinalfinal1.jpg

well im back working on my armor =D just started working on it today a little. its hard though now that i have a full time job, but ill try to work on it every chance i get!

anyway i just finished my latest "painting" today and wanted to show ya guys. i ended up redoing one of the ones in my last post, it didnt quite do it for me haha:

masterchiefgalaxyredo3.jpg

Okay. First off, your armor is completely PERFECT. Second, your paintings are completely PERFECT. Third, I must know when we will see updates from you, because this thread is too old, and full of awesome to just die..

Do you have the pepakura files for this?

Please be aware of the dates on threads. The last post was Nov 2011.
Take a look in the File archive (top, under 405th banner), should be able to find what you're looking for there.

where do you download the templates ?

Please check the post before yours - and for any future posters, please heed this post before entering your own.

This thread has been dead for a number of years now. Further posting here is discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back