Mmpr Green Ranger Helmet / Yellow Ranger Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboyfresco

I dunno why but

I got a lil green ranger fever while watching some old clips on youtube.

This was my favorite ranger and I'm sure alot of you agree. so I wanted to make my own helmet rather than spend $300 dollars for one on ebay.

I did my best. After I cast it in plastic I will do alot of work on it till I get it right and probably mold it again.

I'm very new to sculpting. This is my 3rd sculpture ever so I did my best and hope it turns out half decent in the end.

Hope you guys like it!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMgTiV7bPW0[/media]

McCaboose said:
OMFG!

i love GPR!

will you possibly sell or trade for one?

lol

I'll just sell them if people like them. They wont be too much from me cause I'm sure it wont be TV quality

keep checking back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN-Mills117 said:
haha thats dope, i loved the power rangers, when i was little, my favs were green and black ranger!!lol

Zack? The dancing black ranger? (lol) or Adam? I liked both but Adam's skills were so awesome. It was like watching a kung fu movie.

Dude this is goona be awesome!

I was a huge fan of power rangers when i was little and probobly hurt my self a few times trying to the moves they did =/ oh well hope to see some more progress!

SpartanDobie

I was feeling lazy last night and this morning but I finally got to molding the helmet after some mods to the visor area and some other stuff.

wanted those to be proportioned properly as much as possible before I molded it

here we go

first layer!

Man dude you got some mad skills. It's coming along great! I have a friend of mine who would absolutely crap himself if he knew this was going to be made available. Be sure to keep updating your progress! I'll be watching this one for sure. ;)

Here a template that u can make for the sheild

dstempupdate.jpg

Robo_117 said:
Here a template that u can make for the sheild

dstempupdate.jpg

cool what do I do with this? also where'd you get it?

HeavyGunner said:
Man dude you got some mad skills. It's coming along great! I have a friend of mine who would absolutely crap himself if he knew this was going to be made available. Be sure to keep updating your progress! I'll be watching this one for sure. ;)

thanks man, its gonna take a few molds to get it right but it'll be worth it. I always wanted one of these.

I'm also going to create other props like morphers static and functional and weapons. sword blaster and Dragon dagger.

I know this site is all about the Halo universe mostly. I am working on halo stuff too:

Mark VI and ODST builds

but this was a nice change for this week.

thanks for the support

SupermanExtreme1 said:
Zack? The dancing black ranger? (lol) or Adam? I liked both but Adam's skills were so awesome. It was like watching a kung fu movie.

Zach... who doesnt like a dancing black ranger lol

yeah he had some sweet moves. wonder why he left the show so early...ah well

heres an update.

Ready for the mother mold shell!

enough keys ? :eek

It looks really good. My wife wants one...lol. Ok she is serious so when you are ready to sell please let me know. Oh by the way she is 20 so she loves the Power Rangers......yuck...lol. I noticed the way you did your wall. Did you get that method from me or do you always use that cause that is awesome...lol.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back