Halo 1 Marine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, now you should pep the Halo 2 or 3 marine helmet :) Great work on hte one you have!!!! Way better than my first pep (AR that is so flimsy I can't even hold it)

How's the size on your head?

Most of the Halo1 Marine helmets I've seen end up horribly oversized (including my own quickie attempt)

well yes its my first project and i did not scale it but im going to install cushions which will make it a little bit smaller

hello peoples i just got a 2 quart tub of fiberglass resin by bondo and have a question, should i fiberglass resin or just resin it

broccoli said:
hello peoples i just got a 2 quart tub of fiberglass resin by bondo and have a question, should i fiberglass resin or just resin it

fiberglass resin is the resin we talk about. You put that on the outside, after that dries put fiberglass mat/cloth on inside and dab some resin over it. The fiberglassing process is what makes it hard. Make sure you wear a respirator, I work in paint and stinky crap all day long and resin still makes me feel like crap if I even just get a whiff of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful. This is my first armor as well. I'm finished the Helmet and right shoulder, and I'm working on the forearm now.

I could post my pics soon, just cant find the USB cord...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back