Zamp Js-1 Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenry

Jr Member
I know a lot of people have speculated as to whether or not these shields will work with our Halo armor, and I was one of those people. So I decided to order 2 gold Zamp JS-1 shields for my Flying Squirl helmet from the Motorcycle Superstore ($19.99 each, fantastic customer service might I add: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/69/15295/ITEM/Zamp-Shield-for-JS-1-Helmet.aspx ) Just opening the box brought great news. These things are about 7" tall (depends if you measure with the curve or not), so there's plenty of room for which part is exposed from the helmet. They're also very opaque, especially when placed in a helmet. This picture is just an initial mock up, the main part that needs trimming is the mouth piece that helps hold the support by the chin, but other than that this thing is a fantastic fit. (sorry for the poor quality picture, my camera's battery died so all I had to work with was my phone)

0714091621-00.jpg

I'll have more pictures and comments up when I get farther with things, and yes, I am doing the whole dual visor shindig.

Wow very nice work there looks really good .Are you goin to dual layer it to give a much more awesomer look ? anyways very nice keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back