Iron Man Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
bicep.gif

Bicep complete. Download link on first page of thread.

This model is starting to look insane ...I love it

Dung I cant thankyou enough for taking the time to do this for us

Excellent job !!!!!

well that puts an end to me watching this thread with the big move coming up the oldest going off to college I can't even afford to watch this thread lol

This work is absolutely stunning. Hell, even if you weren't planning on doing the full armor set, I'd be willing to bet that there are enough people here interested in commissioning the work from you that you'd make a tidy bundle from doing so. I'd certainly be interested!

I started the forearm. The upper forearm piece will swivel inside the lower piece. I still need to adjust the lower part of the bicep to match up with the elbow joint. I will update the download link once its done.

ironarm.gif

I started a new job, so I can't work on this stuff very often, but I'll continue to post updates as they happen. I'll have the forearm/handplate up probably tomorrow.

Forearm/handplate done...maybe. I'm not completely satisfied, so I may change some things. Handplate may be too small, and I think the shape is off, but that's all I can do tonight. Get the unfolded file here.

I'll post pics after I have had some sleep.

Edit: The unfold is half-assed, so you might want to re-arrange the parts and save some trees :p

Payment for the helm's been sent, admittedly from a friend's paypal rather than my own because I didn't have the funds.

Nice!! it would be cool to realese those files tho beacuse there arent many accurate chest pieces ;) I hope you continue modeling more iron man, The new movie is coming soon so it would be nice to have hd files!

jurgenp1 said:
i think the link to the helmet is broken because i cant download it

Worked fine for me yesterday. I'm 3/4 of the way done building the helm. Awesome file.

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back