Current Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Original Thread is not working anymore so I am posting my updates in a new one. Mods pleas find out whats up with the old thread and why I can't view past post 26.

HaloWarsHelmet013.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet014.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet016.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet018.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet019.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet020.jpg

HaloWarsHelmet021.jpg

Still have some clean-up work to do but I got the shapes down that I like. Now I just have to add the major details, and she's done. I know it's not 100% game, but I though some of those details were kinda boring. Plus this gives it more of a prototype feel.

Very impressive!

BenStreeper said:
Mods pleas find out whats up with the old thread and why I can't view past post 26.

That's strange 'coz I can view up to post #30. Unless there are more than 30 posts in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow.... isn't that the Mark IV from Halo Wars?

Correct me if I'm wrong though since I know the Mark II was still connected to an external power source unlike the others

But damn it deserves a thumbs up. (I don't know what happen to those .gif animations)

SoullessSin said:
Oh wow.... isn't that the Mark IV from Halo Wars?

Correct me if I'm wrong though since I know the Mark II was still connected to an external power source unlike the others

But damn it deserves a thumbs up. (I don't know what happen to those .gif animations)

Sorry the mrk 2 refers to me having to make a new thread, you are correct in the fact that this is the mrk 4 helmet.

DYSTORTED INC said:
va va voom! Thats gonna be the hottest helm of the year once you finish. I'm glad to see the master turned out so well.

Yeah getting a new master out of that mold wasn't easy. I think when I remold I will def. have keys on the ears.

Current Status:

Mrk VI HD: Pepped by Grim Killer Detail work by Ben Streeper

Progress shots of work done so far, sorry bout the black paint, I ran out of primer.

ZackmrkVI001.jpg

ZackmrkVI002.jpg

ZackmrkVI003.jpg

ZackmrkVI004.jpg

ZackmrkVI005.jpg

ZackmrkVI006.jpg

currentprojects001.jpg

currentprojects002.jpg

currentprojects003.jpg

currentprojects004.jpg

currentprojects005.jpg

currentprojects006.jpg

currentprojects007.jpg

currentprojects008.jpg

Mrk VI HD cod: Pepped by Me, detail by my daughter

Comming alond, what can say: progress shots

currentprojects016.jpg

currentprojects017.jpg

Marine Parts: Pepped by Grim Killer Detail work to follow: Ben Streeper

currentprojects009.jpg

currentprojects010.jpg

currentprojects011.jpg

currentprojects012.jpg

currentprojects013.jpg

Mark VI Chest MD (Fatty): Pepped: Ben Streeper detail : me and my daughter

currentprojects014.jpg

That's whats rolling this week. Tune in next week for another exciting episode......

as if we needed more things to do over here...... But really I like having multiple projects.

More updates

Dutch helmet Adult and Child size. Pepped by Grim_Killer

ODST026.jpg

ODST027.jpg

ODST028.jpg

ODST029.jpg

ODST030.jpg

ODST031.jpg

ODST032.jpg

ODST033.jpg

Hey Ben, forgot to put peped by Grim_killer for the other Odst, Also The Marine wasn't done be me, its GrimsGirl that did it.

Also, Awesome work on it All.

Also I try to go over, and do the Resin on it, and I am finishing up on the other peps. And GrimsGirl is about done with the marine peps.

Grim_Killer said:
Hey Ben, forgot to put peped by Grim_killer for the other Odst, Also The Marine wasn't done be me, its GrimsGirl that did it.

Also, Awesome work on it All.

Also I try to go over, and do the Resin on it, and I am finishing up on the other peps. And GrimsGirl is about done with the marine peps.

resin and rondo done on Dutch sir. I just finished that. Gonne try and get a base sanding on it tonight and then I will call it quits for Garage work today.

Did some more smoothing/rounding on the Marine Helmet today, and I also glassed, bondo-ed, and started shaping the wider/ shorter set of thighs.

Marine001.jpg

Marine002.jpg

Marine003.jpg

Marine004.jpg

Das - this is the thigh I was talking about. let me know what you think (although they are really ruff right now), I would love the input.

NewThigh001.jpg

NewThigh002.jpg

NewThigh004.jpg

NewThigh006.jpg

Hey, Been working everyday on night shifts, I'll try to get you the other parts this week end.

GrimsGirl finished the chest piece and the other marine parts.

awesome sir. the marine helmet is moving along great, but i have run into some problems with the mrk VI. I'm hoping to hit some solutions on that soon though ;). Just let me know when you are coming by.

Everything is well done sir. I will be watching you with all two eyes or both eyes or maybe just one eye with the other checking up on you, I don't know yet I will figure it out.

Ithica

Adam Anderson said:
man that s some really great work and is your helmets heavy? i bondoed my odst helmet and it was wayy to heavy so i started a new one.

helmets have very small amounts of bondo on them. This helps to keep them light. Mainly I use bondo only where needed to smooth, or to add detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back