Props Leekegan Smg Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeKegan

I thought I would let everyone know what I was working on now.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S3jn2S0DSBk[/media]

here is a detail pic, but it won't let me put more.

[media]
sniper070.jpg
[/media]

Lee you are a wood working master. everything you have made is so clean, it brings a tear to my eye.

Oh Lee, you sneaky little Rascal! The SMG looks really awesome, and your skills are still beyond my comprehension. Good work!

And lee adds another great looking wood prop to his collection. Did you ever finish that sniper rifle? the topic for it went dead. Also are you planning on molding this as best as you can like the other props?

lee i hate you.... :(

that thing is looking so amazing... puts mine to shame.

I cant wait to see it finished.

p.s. speaking of mine, does this mean you arent making my sights anymore?

angry_cabbage said:
And lee adds another great looking wood prop to his collection. Did you ever finish that sniper rifle? the topic for it went dead. Also are you planning on molding this as best as you can like the other props?

Yes and it is with someone right now to be molded.

Goosebot 5000 said:
do you have an ETA on this? i would love to have a few for dcon!!

I hope to.

DreadMullet said:
lee i hate you.... :(

that thing is looking so amazing... puts mine to shame.

I cant wait to see it finished.

p.s. speaking of mine, does this mean you arent making my sights anymore?

As I make the parts for mine, I make a second set for yours. I will PM a pic to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet... good to hear. i look forward to seeing some pics.

what gun are you planning next? i want to make sure its not the same gun im going to do next :angry ...

Amazing LeeKegan, even has working parts to it :D

I noticed your red shirt that said "Lear" Is it Lear Corp. Cause, i just wanted to say my mom works there, 10 years and still working :p

SprayNoob

SprayNoob said:
Amazing LeeKegan, even has working parts to it :D

I noticed your red shirt that said "Lear" Is it Lear Corp. Cause, i just wanted to say my mom works there, 10 years and still working :p

SprayNoob

Yes, I worked at Lear Corp Edinburgh for 18 and half years until they sold us off and that company closed us a year and half later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have now attched the wiring for the laser and ran it through the receiver to come out in the grip.

[media]
sniper077.jpg
[/media]

Wow Lee, another master piece. You are amazing at making those Halo guns out of wood. I wish I had your skills. :D

P.S.- ODSTs RULE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back