Props Leekegan Smg Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
I think it stands to reason that, if he's bothering to go to all the trouble of making molds for the pieces, he will most definately be doing a kit run of these. As for pricing, it would be best to ask him about that through PM's, as forum guidelines state we shouldn't discuss that sort of info publicly.

sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! How in the world did I miss this WIP?! Oh right, it's not in the Elite Showcase section! :lol Anyway, please send a PM for some information. This should nicely complement my ODST M6C and BR.

HaloFreakX said:

Oh!

Tango 89er said:
Amazing job Lee. I also noticed your sniper rifle on the wall in the back. Does that mean the molds for it are done?

No, it didn't happen. I will be molding it myself. It will be down the road a little.

Ral Partha said:
Dang! How in the world did I miss this WIP?! Oh right, it's not in the Elite Showcase section! :lol Anyway, please send a PM for some information. This should nicely complement my ODST M6C and BR.

McCaboose said:
Pm me too please :D

PM's will be sent.

PM has been sent!

Your work was one of the things that inspired me to be a prop builder, though my work never turns out as well as yours,

I always feel a happiness I've never felt...

Woah... that was deep...

Sherm said:
PM has been sent!

Your work was one of the things that inspired me to be a prop builder, though my work never turns out as well as yours,

I always feel a happiness I've never felt...

Woah... that was deep...

PM answered.

That is one of the reasons I love this site. We are able to inspire others, plus ourselves to better works.

Ill tell you who else you inspired, me :D

Glad to see it finished. Im sure there was a little Celebration of the completed cast.

Just a note to everyone: Lee does have a For Sale thread for this posted in the "Classifieds" forum. Rather than cluttering up his WiP thread with "Can you PM me pricing please?" posts, it would probably be better to post your interest in his FS thread, and save any questions or comments for this thread :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back