Warhammer 40K Space Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horgh

Jr Member
First post blah blah blah

First of all, having just skimmed through this place, the only noise that came to mind was "WOW" this place is full of talent. The quality of some of these things is just amazing, simply magnificent.

Enough bootlicking.

Now, in all honesty, I have no interest in Halo, but this post obviously is nothing about Halo. What I plan on making is some Chaos space marine armour! You know, this thing:

Giff.gif

Yeah some of that jazz. Anyway, going through the site, it seems a lot of you, if not all of you suggest and certainly go for the Pepakura approach, which is fair enough, the outcome is impressive. But of course you have Pepakura plans of spartain armour all ready and waiting, my disadvantage is that I haven't found a single Pepakura for Space Marine armour, Chaos or otherwise. So how would I go about making some Pepakura plans for it? What software do you use to do it?

Horgh said:
my disadvantage is that I haven't found a single Pepakura for Space Marine armour, Chaos or otherwise. So how would I go about making some Pepakura plans for it? What software do you use to do it?

I started working on some Beaky Space Marine armor. Right now I'm working on the helmet. After I get it pep-ready, I'll move on to the armor itself. Check out the link in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few of my helmet pep files are still on the Tamasoft Pepakura Gallery you will just have to search there to find them. Also Rundown has a Bolter on there I belive.

If you are still looking into Warhammer space marine armor, and you own a copy of Dawn of War, there is a way you can extract the models. Note that this method also requires some knowledge of 3D Studio Max, and how to unwrap models, for it to work well. Offhand, I don't remember how it was done, but I'm sure you can find it if you search... Although, if you do know 3D Studio Max, you can probably tweak the original models to present a better appearence, since they are really just blocked out with little regard to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back