The "elite" Elite Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Topic changed to a progress thread on the Elite build:

Newest pics will also be posted here: However descriptions and progress will be limited to the posts below.

EliteFoot001.jpg

EliteFoot002.jpg

EliteFoot003.jpg

EliteFoot004.jpg

EliteFoot005.jpg

EliteFoot006.jpg

EliteFoot007.jpg

EliteFoot008.jpg

EliteFoot009.jpg

this will be EPIC! i want to see pics when your done, and im sorry i cant help with the unfolding.

good luck,

Savvy, out

Yeah when I'm done not only will this be molded into a most Large costume, but it will look great next to "Stevie" my Halo Statue

Hey Streeper, im always willing to help, but I can only do it in Letter and PD3. Hope thats not an issue. Im starting on the right arm and was thinking about "flipping" it for the left. Before i did that i wanted to see if you thought that would effect your "reconstuction". Just let me know what you think and I'll do both separably if its a problem.

Major Pain said:
Hey Streeper, im always willing to help, but I can only do it in Letter and PD3. Hope thats not an issue. Im starting on the right arm and was thinking about "flipping" it for the left. Before i did that i wanted to see if you thought that would effect your "reconstuction". Just let me know what you think and I'll do both separably if its a problem.

Should be fine, and I own pep 3 as well but I try to release in pep 2 for those people who don't have pep 3, so that's not a big deal either. This is gonna be epic

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the right leg. Sorry about the shin, but I couldn't separate it in pep. It probably has to be done in a 3d program. Maybe you can play with it. I'll try to get to the other arm and leg (flipping them) as soon as I can, but it may be a little longer. We've started our football training camp so a lot of my free time is tied up now. Can't wait to see how all this turns out.

54b96544822786.gif

http://hotfile.com/dl/9935053/0d20932/leg1.pdo.html

going to glass and bondo to smooth. Then I plan on some major clay work to get the "Life" detail. Skin folds/scales, eyes, eyelids. teeth, etc. It's gonna be a lont project but I need something going on in the backround to keep busy in between other projects. The process would be similar to making a predator head I guess. All the way down to the animatronics I plan to add.

You could get some sort of motion/distance sensor going and make it "snap" at people when they walk nearby! Do you have an experience with animatronics?

Needs a lot of good, cheap clay. Pref. in the beaumont, port-arthur, orange area so I don't get killed on shipping.

Joe??? any suggestions

Started "Skinning" process today. This will probably take several weeks to complete, as I am using a very slow going plaster method. But I will try and make myself take pictures.

Elite008.jpg

Elite009.jpg

Elite010.jpg

Elite011.jpg

Elite012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back