Halogoddess's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see your full hayabusa done. I'm gonna be watching this thread from now on. Good luck. ;)

yeh your suit is goin absolutly awesome and the chest piece looks like it fit i had an issue with mine because from the time i had between pepping and resining it i got well "larger" so i had to cut mine up and add 3 inches at the bottom and 1 at the top is was a shame but now it fits awesome here ill show u a pic with mine

SDC11281.JPG

SDC11236.JPG

you wont rewally notic after its all bondoed over but like ithica said its only a reference model of a chracter so there will most likely have to be adjustments but hey yours seem to fit really awesome

Looks good. Sizing looks good, don't want it to be too big or else you will lose the 'sexy' appeal of the costume. Is that your Halo tattoo?

Hey, new to the forums, and checked out your thread before.

That hayabusa is looking pretty cool :)

I'll drop by periodically and check it out, great pepping by the way.

I haven't started my halo project, but that'll come after halloween :pmaybe for next years

keep it up

-KFO

I am definately pacing myself on this. Especially since I don't need it until May AND it's too cold to do any resin.

Well, here are some thigh pieces. At first, I wasn't going to include the inner thigh parts so I didn't print those out the first time. Then I changed my mind then printed out those pieces to put in for the inner thigh. I WAS thinking about doing something different, but had a change of plans. I was just going to try and do it so that the thigh pieces were comfortable. After I fiberglass them, I will see if they feel comfortable, if not, then I will just cut those pieces out and do what I originally planned.

I am 5'4" and these were scaled at 13 inches high (330 mm).

MVI_thighs.jpg

MVI_thighs2.jpg

MVI_thighs3.jpg

MVI_thighs4.jpg

The torso is STILL NOT 100% finished. I still have to complete the back, but I hate all those tiny little pieces I have to pep for the detail so I am looking at another way to complete that since I HATE cutting out all those tiny pieces! XD

If the thighs do turn out too uncomfortable, just use the inner piece as a basic template for some thin foam bits, just overlap each row and you should be fine.

Wtfmfkr said:
If the thighs do turn out too uncomfortable, just use the inner piece as a basic template for some thin foam bits, just overlap each row and you should be fine.

That is sort of what I had in mind. I was going to find a different tpe of fabric though as I am custom sewing the whole under armor piece and I want it all to match very well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloGoddess said:
That is sort of what I had in mind. I was going to find a different tpe of fabric though as I am custom sewing the whole under armor piece and I want it all to match very well. :D

Oh, well just use the fabric sewn over the foam like custom car interior folks do it and you'll have a flexible and clean lookin' inner thigh.

The belt piece is actually a female version. The guy that created this (balmung of the azure sky or something other), did not have it unfolded and since I recently learned how to unfold, I gave it a shot and tried my best to unfold this so that I could actually put it together. I think I did a good job, but unfortunately, I could not save it. :(

So now it's all put together and I wanted my belt to look something similar to this:

femalespartan.jpg

I mostly wanted the back part to look like the one on the statue, but the file was not exactly like that as you can see here:

belt_before.jpg

So I simply made a piece to go where I wanted it and I think it worked pretty good!

belt_alter.jpg

And since I did not fully connect it yet, I was able to test it out and see how it fits! :D

back_belt.jpg

I wanted to put on my thigh pieces to see how this all looked so far. I think it's looking pretty good. :D

front_belt.jpg

Pictures have been fixed! For some reason, NONE of the images I have uploaded to imagecave are working, which I thought was pretty weird. I uploaded everything to photobucket so it should be fine now.

Looking good there Goddess... the mod you added looks just about right to match the sculptor.

Can't wait to see it painted. :)

pooper said:
Looking good there Goddess... the mod you added looks just about right to match the sculptor.

Can't wait to see it painted. :)

Yah I agree, looking very good! =0

P.S. I am also exited to see it done!

The older pictures aren't showing up for me.....but from the pics that I can see, I can tell you're doing an awesome job! can't wait to see it finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back