Halogoddess's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben that chest look great i think Halogoddess will be happy with that chest. I know I would be if it was for me :)

You shouldn't just give up on it.

I worked on my suit during the winter, so this chilly not-winter weather should work. Find yourself a room with good cross ventilation, open enough windows to vent the fumes out, but not freeze yourself, then get to it. Don't let all of these fine gentlemen down.

We're cheering for you.

Sorry to hear you wont be done in time!! If there was anything I could lend you that would help I would, but I think I am a lot bigger than you are! You could always wear your MKVI to the Reach opening!!

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to go dressed up.

Look on the bright side. Even though you may have missed the con. You will still have a suit for your wedding and for the con next year.

Even us in California have the same problems when it comes to comic con and any other here in cali. Some of us aren't finished one year, but are taking pictures with people in their armor the next.

So yeah, don't think you aren't cut out for this stuff. You're a bloody natural when it comes to costuming!

Even though you may not be able to as Kat you'll still be a Hayabusa. Just look at Dave(Ithica). He had Spartans at the Halo: 3 ODST lanuch.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to go dressed up.

Look on the bright side. Even though you may have missed the con. You will still have a suit for your wedding and for the con next year.

Even us in California have the same problems when it comes to comic con and any other here in cali. Some of us aren't finished one year, but are taking pictures with people in their armor the next.

So yeah, don't think you aren't cut out for this stuff. You're a bloody natural when it comes to costuming!

Even though you may not be able to as Kat you'll still be a Hayabusa. Just look at Dave(Ithica). He had Spartans at the Halo: 3 ODST lanuch.

-Pony

Well, as you know, I plan on doing Kat and hope to have it done in time.............I just need the stuff modeled so that I have what I need to build her suit.

Also, the costume is NOT for the wedding. It never was! I don't know why people keep thinking that. I said I was doing Cortana and my fiance was doing Master Chief.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely LOVE this armor and the same goes for seeing you in it!

BenStreeper is the man and that is the sweetest chest I have seen yet(and I did mean the armor lol). You really should finish the project when you have time/money, your skills are excellent and you really do have a talent here. It would be shame and a loss to see your work come to a halt.

Good luck with Kat and consider finishing the busa! Cons are generally recurring yearly events, so you WILL be able to use it sometime and believe me, that armor will be noticed at any con.

Good luck to you, your projects and your wedding!

Yeah I know what it feels like to start something and not being able to finish it in time I was dead set on finishing my armor before Halo 3 came out, but I didn't quite happen. So then we aimed for Halloween, but that didn't really happen either. I was super gluing my armor together late one night and and took a huge wiff of the fumes. I was sick days and it really sucked :( . I was so upset and angry that I threw out all all the half-pepped pieces. But now I'm back with a vengeance to finish the fight!

Your armor looks amazing! If you don't finish it now, then I hope that you will finish it one day!

Also, have you considered paper mache? I know it's not the same as resin, but if it's done right it can very strong. I found this tut online and it seems promising. I haven't tried it out but you could take a look.

http://ultimatepapermache.com/paper-mache-recipes

Finally got the vids to upload

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1OGZY54ges[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkYemtJkZ38[/media]

It would be a shame not to finish this armor! It looks so good and you put alot of work in on this. Even though you won't hit your deadline you should still finish it at your own pace. If nothing else, you can easily mock up a display stand and have all your armor builds set up for decorations!! Im assuming that since you guys are doing the Halo wedding you wouldnt mind some Halo decor in the home?! (btw, I think themed weddings are awesome.. and Halo themed even better!!! ..and yes Im aware you will be cortana and your fiance MC. haha)

Seriously though, you should finish and at least display the fruits of all your efforts!! Hoping to see you change your mind and continue the work!

I certainly learned a lot on this thread. I also learned it's a tough world for us halo girls and now I know what problems to expect with my own armor.

Keep going HaloGoddess! Even if you don't meet your deadline, you can still wear it to some other event, party or whatnot. Plus the satisfaction of completing a project like this is always full of win.

I recently ventured out on my first armor build and was excited to see that it seems you are building exactly what I am trying to build. I saw pictures of your project in the W.I.P, prior to the web-redesign (i cant seem to find them now though). I too am petite and having trouble scaling the bicept pieces. Also, what 'blueprints' did you use for your armor? I cant seem to find them in the database. Any suggestions??

Re: Halogoddess's Hayabusa Build

Hello,
I search pdo files to make the haybusa helmet present in this theads.
Do you have a link ?

Regards,

Re: Halogoddess's Hayabusa Build

Massive Necro! Not cool bro, not cool.
remember, its a necro if its older then more then 3 months, check the time stamps
anyway, im nice, heres a link to the hayabusa stuff \/\/\/
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?categoryid=50
Ta-da, magic

Hello,

I am really sorry :-(
But I do not find what I want ...

I am seek for the modified version on the following page: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=18651&page=12

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back