Marine Avatar On 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarzakAzur

Hi everyone only wanted to share with you the new outfit they will have on the 360 for your avatar. You can have new shirt and pants from some game but you can also have some really nice outfit. For Halo you have a marine, Gears you have carmine, Starwars you have a jedi combat outfit and a clonearmor one. But you will have to pay them if you want them.

here some pic found on the net.

xblivecog.jpg

med_gallery_2943_79_2072.jpg

the last one is my avatar

Pat

Wait...

I wish they had the Halo 1 version. That's my favourite desings for all the armor in the seres.

Can you get a better picture of the camo pattern they used for the avatar?

Cadet said:
Can you get a better picture of the camo pattern they used for the avatar?

This is about as good as I could get, you can't really see the camo pattern very well to begin with :unsure

3813425594_e4fb48bcf2.jpg

The original is pretty big, click through for that.

I think some of the new avatar stuff is cool, I bought the laser kill ring (which is the basis for my 3D laser kill + Mister Chief ring) when they were doing the Live preview thing but I don't think I'd buy much more than that... still have to buy all those add-ons for the 360 version of Fallout 3

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloFreakX said:
Which costs microsoft points. :/

Booo!... i just find that out when i was on 360 :( ... i dont wanna waste my points just for a avatar...

ACDCrockr209 said:
Ummm... where are the ODSTs??

Deefinately going to get the marine!!

-Pony

it's been rumored that if you beat halo 3 ODST then the armor will be available for your avatar.

oh my god, I WANT IT!!! :eek

it would be funny if they have a RC Banshee and they can program it to splater some spartans and/or elites.

or maybe if you can wear your armor from Halo 3?

it's been rumored that if you beat halo 3 ODST then the armor will be available for your avatar.

O-M-G!!! Are you super cereal!!

Can you post the link on where you read this?

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
O-M-G!!! Are you super cereal!!

Can you post the link on where you read this?

-Pony

hahaha im mega cereal and yea that me get that link for you.

This is not only for Halo 3 ODST but for some other game to. This is like a achievement and you can earn some new item by unlocking them in some way or other in the game.

Pat

Garzak said:
This is not only for Halo 3 ODST but for some other game to. This is like a achievement and you can earn some new item by unlocking them in some way or other in the game.

Pat

thats true lol.

microsoft you scamming machine... turning more into apple everyday, It probally to took a staff of no more than 8 people to do this.... i refuse to pay for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back