Dead Space Rig Armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyVengeance

I'm A huge fan of the Dead Space video game and I've been wondering if theres such thing as a pepakura armour file?

thanks for any info :)

MikyVengeance said:
I'm A huge fan of the Dead Space video game and I've been wondering if theres such thing as a pepakura armour file?

thanks for any info :)

There is one somewhere, if somebody doesn't find it first I'll find it and post it for you :)

-Spartan-Sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-Sauce said:
There is one somewhere, if somebody doesn't find it first I'll find it and post it for you :)

-Spartan-Sauce

thanks! :)

@ Overlord_Ian

sounds good :3

To be honest, most of this armor you would be better off scratch building it. All the tiny rectangles you could just use cardboard and bondo over it. IDK how you would attach them to the suit though.

Wow you play Dead Space? Man I would most likely crap my pants if I tried playing that. I looks SOOOOOOOOOO scary!

yeh the dead space game isnt fun lol when your playing it at midnight NOT A GOOD IDEA but i finished it relitivly quickly and it was AWESOME!!

I made his armor level 6 back awhile back .

As spartan 343 said , scratch building would be best for most of his armour , I do remember and probs still have a PDo file of the plasma cutter and helmet .

Shane101095 said:
Wow you play Dead Space? Man I would most likely crap my pants if I tried playing that. I looks SOOOOOOOOOO scary!

That game is NOTHING compared to other games in the scare department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back