Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little kid i n orange is a trooper, the pink chief is not a kid. and yes, her ODST pall said he painted the legendary helm for her to wear.

I really liked this one I found on Photobucket. What a badass. :p

3904355323_f3705262d1_b.jpg

Too bad I had my hands full Eric, this would have been an epic pic... you tapping into your "Inner Johnson" lol

IMG_0352.jpg

Cheers,

Kensai

Yodajammies said:
Awesome photos guys.

If I don't get my laptop back soon, I am going to lose it!

hahaha i'll send it tomarrow.. college took up all my time and energy.

Great photos guys, i'm trolling flickr for the next few days to pick up more photos. I took a few but it was mostly the marines playing around with poses in our room.....

cant wait to see you all again next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i was talking about the little kid. i wouldn't refer to someone being a kid if i didn't know they were a kid. lol i don't think someone's a kid just cause they're short or they were pink, hahahha (though i'm 5'0" an i hate pink o_O)

an thanks for clearin that up i couldn't really see the helmet, i knew the colors an basic design were off from any of the halo armor sets so i was confused ^^

Great pictures! I need to find the ones that I had taken with the Marines. Once I do I'll post them. I believe it was Chris that loaned me his hat for a shot. THANKS!!! I now have a forum picture.

Yuki-Kedamono said:
3 things....

#1 that nightmare armor is freakin SWEET!!!

#2 is that a little kid wearing a mini chief armor? lol

and #3 i have that same exact plasma pistol! lol

@#2- I think its a lil storm trooper :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back