Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensai111

As a veteran here, I saw last years predicament go down with everyone starting threads and chatting all over the board about it. Keep all DragonCon 2009 pictures and updates to this thread please and let's keep the forum clean. Figure I'll get a jump start on the situation before there is one, although SKG stepped in and handled it fairly well last year :)

The 405th Source has found it near impossible to cover this event, we had a hard enough time keeping on schedule for AdventureCon so consider this topic a joint effort between the 405th Source and the 405th Infantry to bring you a glimpse of what DragonCon is, enjoy!

intothelight.jpg

Spartan: Kensai111 photography courtesy of UNSC_Leatherneck

Cheers,

Kensai

le sigh... i REALLY wish i could go. but maybe i'll get a chance to go before i head out for bct next year... it's a goal of mine. ^___^b

can't wait to see all the pictures an video everyone will be taking!

I'm cleaning/packing. Can't wait to leave. I could barely sit still at school. Got yelled at a few times. I just can't wait. Great Idea to make a thread can't wait put my pictures here. :)

As a Metro-Atlantan, I will go ahead and say that we welcome all Dragon*Con goers as you descend upon our fair city.

But seriously, a co-worker of mine was at her other job last night and some people that were in town for D*C came in and one of her co-workers there looked at her and said, "What the hell is a dragoncon?" And, because of me, she was able to answer. I feel so proud.

Hey guys Kensai here, no 405th members have Internet access here it's beyondridiculous in price. However I have my iPhone and I'm doing my best to tweet as I can. Follow us at Twitter.com/405thSource to keep up to date.

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
Hey guys Kensai here, no 405th members have Internet access here it's beyondridiculous in price. However I have my iPhone and I'm doing my best to tweet as I can. Follow us at Twitter.com/405thSource to keep up to date.

Cheers,

Kensai

i have it at my hotel..its free here

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you guys are having a blast. And nice job hanging out with Doug Jones. Now that's something.

- Adulese

I'm about to load up the car, pik-up the bro and head for atlanta. Cya you all tomorrow.

Oh I have internet at my hotel, as well.

we have it at our hotel also. met up with dreads and crew. saw timecon getting swarmed for pictures. cant wait to see all our representation in the parade tomorrow! the mongoose will be cranking up bright and early.

If you get where this is from without any hints, your a bigger fan than me. edit: lol, these guys are awesome when you get the joke.

100_4736.jpg

thatdecade said:
If you get where this is from without any hints, your a bigger fan than me. edit: lol, these guys are awesome when you get the joke.

100_4736.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Venture Bro.s season 1

Awesome, wish I could be there with you guys.

thatdecade said:

100_4736.jpg

Ah-ha ha!

I wouldn't have gotten it without Loess' spoiler, but I remember it now!

ok, ladies. hide and seek time.

first one to find Team Win today will get our Zombie ODST Dutch helmet. we wont be sporting the armor today, tho. today youre looking for the best, the beautiful, the only Ghostbusters.

happy hunting!

i went yesterday and today, (and am going tomorrow) and i have to say that this was very fun and exciting. I'm deffinitely going again next year, and in costume. anyways, i met Team Win while i was there, and also saw BlacRose, Pooper, Timecon, CelticDragon38, and many others. Here are the pictures that i took, for the halo guys only, though...

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

Thanks for the parade photos! and the skull photos, what a great idea. "This doesn't seem physically possible!!" lol

My album: http://s567.photobuc...nCon/?start=all

In no particular order, me and Sean do some unveiling to the world

100_4769.jpg

The wearable speaker paks are not required, but they helped a lot showing off the sword's sound fx in the loud convention halls.

This is one of my favorites!! Fing awesome, the coloring of the lights is just insane!

100_4864.jpg

My only pic of crossing my sword with a lightsaber.

100_4890.jpg

Before and after the parade

100_4795.jpg
100_4808.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back