Odst Logo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan137

Alright, 405th. After a quick Google search, there is no real version of the ODST logo in the live action short, which, from here on out, I will be referring to as the "We are ODST" short.

So, for cosplay purposes, let's have a "Duplicate the Logo" thread. I actually don't have any artistic ability, and thus can't pull it off myself, but I know there are a large number of people on the board who do.

So, any takers?

3894493674_0e2fd0817d_o.png

Credit to Belakor for the skull and drop pod, and credit to me for the banner.

VMKCillen said:
Could you post a link to the video? For people that havent seen it.

There is already a thread on the said video, and it has been uploaded to youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate to nit pick but the 9 is wrong... its more like the Helvetica 9... this little problem just ruins the whole thing... no i kid, great job Belakor, and Achille nice job on the Banner.

does any one have a high res pic of the "We are ODST" flag logo

shoot me a PM if u do please and thank you

@Harding: take a look in the ODST live action reference thread. Belakor has his flickr link posted there where he has uploaded, I believe, well over 100 images, some SD and some HD.

mks81 said:
@Harding: take a look in the ODST live action reference thread. Belakor has his flickr link posted there where he has uploaded, I believe, well over 100 images, some SD and some HD.

221 photos right now Only a few of the flag though:

3901828710_1c821f9ff9.jpg

3901160153_c97e349a68.jpg

3901163023_f9cfe64f1c.jpg

3901946616_f5469673b7.jpg

3887808479_e847e580a3.jpg

That last one is the only (almost) front on shot I've found, too bad it's so small.

Drop a request in the reference thread (Link) if there's something specific you're after that isn't already in there and I'll get what I can.

DreadMullet said:
i hate to nit pick but the 9 is wrong... its more like the Helvetica 9... this little problem just ruins the whole thing... no i kid, great job Belakor, and Achille nice job on the Banner.

That's it, I'm packing up my toys and going home! :angry ... Not really :p:lol There's still quite a few things that I'll be changing on my version before I'm done (that 9 is high on the list ;)) I just exported what I had so Achille could do his thing and get something out there for everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i am extremely happy i found this thread

as to how the 9 looks i think it is very close but agree that it should be helvetica

What I plan to do is put this on a flag

Here is a sample of hand drawn and hand made. My wife and Chris (Sigam-LS) did the drawing.

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

Ithica

My logo, created from verious sources including the ODST truck, live action and game clips.

gallery_6857_1573_15399.png

- Adulese

how do i get this image onto my odst helmet i cant figure out and easy way to do it i not very good at painting as well.

It is very simple. You can either make a sticker from designated paper products (see your local office supply store) or print it out in card-stock, cut out a particular part of the design and spray paint it like a stencel. Easy as pie.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back