Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work so far.

I'm not sure if you need any more reference pictures, but I found a few good pictures from Alessandro Baldasseroni's (the guy who modeled the Halo Wars Spartan) website / online portfolio.

2ec2kop.jpg

2jdpbw0.jpg

ae2zv5.jpg

2itt2pz.jpg

nya7nm.jpg

11sm2aa.jpg

Yeah I already have those and they aren't the most accurate. Parts of the suit are different from the in game suit. Thanks for posting though because I need all the references I can get.

Exige said:
Very nice work so far.

I'm not sure if you need any more reference pictures, but I found a few good pictures from Alessandro Baldasseroni's (the guy who modeled the Halo Wars Spartan) website / online portfolio.

2ec2kop.jpg

2jdpbw0.jpg

ae2zv5.jpg

2itt2pz.jpg

nya7nm.jpg

11sm2aa.jpg

mother of God that is amazing woooowwwww

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
the only armor piece that appear are the shoulders

i cant find the chest and helmet???

The shoulder piece is the only the piece that agbates has completed. The rest of the armor is still in progress. robby and ben streeper did some other files. You can find that in the "Modeling the Mark IV" thread. I think they have the helmet, chest, and forearms. rundown also did the shin.

mks81 said:
The shoulder piece is the only the piece that agbates has completed. The rest of the armor is still in progress. robby and ben streeper did some other files. You can find that in the "Modeling the Mark IV" thread. I think they have the helmet, chest, and forearms. rundown also did the shin.

heres a quick question will there be a version of the high detail mark V for halo reach? i know the helmet is the same but the chest piece and back piece, along with shins and thighs. It would b awsome to have a little clue from bungie as to what the armor will look like before christmas

Yeah I wouldn't mind finding out some more either. That would be another nice little project to work on.

the detail on the halo wars spartan suits looks sooo much crazier than any of the other games imo, i would be pretty stoked to build this set!

mks81 said:

and a medium def helmet :)

Hey guys I got my neighbor to join the 405th and he is also a fellow 3d modeler. He mainly does organic modeling so we came up with the idea a while back of him fixing up a model of the arbiter and I would model the armor on it. Between my many other 3d projects as you guys probably know I haven't had the time to work on it but I will try to get him to post a topic about the progress on arbiter himself. I believe he told me all he had left to fix up was the head. I honestly have no clue how detailed he is making it. It could be just a few added polys or it could be SUPA HD!!! lol. I dunno. Anyways his username is jgrace2776 and if you see him give him a nice 405th welcome.

***EDIT***

Oh yeah sorry for not having any updates on the suit in the past few days I have not have access to my computer but now I have it back so I should try to post another update or two withing the next day or so.

I am so ready for this. I already made the shoulder. Great work agbates, you are extremy talented.

Rosh said:
I am so ready for this. I already made the shoulder. Great work agbates, you are extremy talented.

Thanks. I love it when I hear comments like this. They make me feel all warm and tingly inside. jk. lol. :D

Well today I finally had time to get back to modeling the mk iv armor and I have an update again and I know you guys are going to enjoy this one because it means you are going to have another file floating around here pretty soon. I even decided to post another preview file for you guys to download so you can tell me if everything looks okay. If you want to download it click here.

Here are the pics of what all I got done today. I got the front all finished and now all I have to do is the "straps" I guess you would call them that connect the top of the front and the back halves and the straps on the sides and then a little bit more modeling in the back and this will be done.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

As usual tell me what you think and any changes I should make because I want this to be the best it can be.

Queen said:
I'm not all that familiar with the MK IV, but I think it's looking pretty good so far. Keep it up!

Yeah, it was in Halo Wars and it wasn't near as popular as the other halo games because it wasn't made by bungie so it is probably less known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back