Pepakura For Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, haven't been around this thread in a while (haven't been on the 405th for a while.) I just need to know your height to scale what you guys want. Otherwise, I'll just have to keep the current scale which may not fit. If you know what size you want your pieces in advance, that would help me as I don't have to do the calculations.

Drpepperman, here's the fallout helm. There are several blank pages in the center of this. I don't have time to readjust it. It's scaled at 290mm tall.
http://www.4shared.com/document/L0xvebIg/Fallout_NV_NCR_Veteran_Ranger_.html

cupcake, I'm not sure what size you want all your gear, but here's the helmet scaled at the default 265mm. I'll try to get the rest to you tomorrow, but if I don't get your height, none of this will likely fit.
http://www.4shared.com/document/z3A.../z3Agvr-k/Mark_VI_HD_Helmet__Final_FS_ve.html

Just so you two know, these are fairly complex pieces. Good luck.

You dont know how happy you've made me!

I could give you a virtual man hug, but that would be creepy, so a proper thank you should suffice!

Thank you!

Hi there Sniperbaas...Thank-you so much for that, but it says that the file link is not valid for the link to my helmet. I am 5ft 3in, I hope that helps to scale. Just let me know if I can supply you with any other information.

Glad that helps you drpepperman.

Cupcake, this will take a little bit longer than I expected. Currently, I can get everything to you in the next few days (this will take me a little bit longer than usual as I'm not around my desk (and won't be for about a week) as I will have to do the calculations without any of my tools. There is a problem with the torso and the boot, for they haven't been unfolded, and that is not my forte... I don't really unfold... Everything else should be up by Tuesday I'm guessing. As most of these pieces are seized for somebody about 5'9" or taller , I will have to resize them... Sorry about the wait, for I'm doing all of this on my netbook without a printer.

Cheers.

oh good, i finnaly found this thread again. thought id never need to use it. but, long story short, cousins place. he loves H2 odsts.
they love mac, and so do not have pc. im stuck here for another 2 weeks. so i told him i could make him a halo 2 odst helmet if he wanted. he said yes and they dont have a single pc. macbook, macbook air and macs! luckily they do have adobe reader.
was wonderin if someone could scale the halo 2 odst helm to bout, 270mm.
plz!
samwave343@Gmail.com

Grey Fox

Has anyone done Grey Fox yet?

I'm trying to be the cyborg ninja for halloween and would love it if someone could get me those files. Thanks!

Hi, not sure if anyone's still willing to convert files for Mac users, but there are two files that I desperately want and would loooove and appreciate it if someone would help me out. I have a MacBook Pro and no access to a PC. The files I need are:

1st: (for this one, it would need to be scaled between 27 and 28 cm and the round, ear pieces need to be 1 inch shorter where they would connect to the helmet, if that makes sense?)

http://rapidshare.com/files/102836441/thomas.pdo.html

2nd: (This one would also need to be scaled to 27-28cm)

http://rapidshare.com/files/102904775/guy.pdo.html

Thanks for any help!

Hi I'm a new member to the 405th and i have an Emac not the classic see thru and blue one but the white one. One of the older threads said to just download wine and then pep V3 but i was reading on their site and it had to do with coding and the risks of it so i was unsure as to if i have to learn the "code lines" as they called them or if i simply download and get pepV3 could you please clear that up for me? My email is the best way to re-contact me @ Paleoboy95@hotmail.com

thanks'
Fellow mac user

ok so will i be able to download pep files onto that all you did was send the link. while i am thankfull you did i need some more info other than that

ok so i just went to the first page in the thread and it said to just download wine, the nhe simply ran pep v3 but i tried to dowload it and it pulled up this text edit with computer language...I JUST WANNA MAKE MY OWN HALO REACH ARMOR :(

okay so i have a mac and i was wondering if you could just make me a .pdf of the standard master chief armor pepakura I'm 5'9.5'' thank you SOOOOO muchhh! I'm a total noob sorry :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back