Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

Pricing for the Memberships to Dragon*Con 2010 is as follows:

• $60 until 11/13/2009
  • $70 until 02/15/2010
  • $80 until 05/14/2010
  • $90 until 07/15/2010
  • $100 thereafter

Memberships are available for purchase via the Dragon*Con Store or you may download a membership form here. Please make your check or money order payable to Dragon*Con in US dollars.

For now, please provide the following information so that we can put together a comprehensive list of who will be attending Dragon*Con 2010:

Email Address: (Not required, but would be helpful)

Convention ticket status: (YES/NO)

Hotel Status: (YES/NO, where you are booked, and which dates you are booked.)

Armor Status: (Will you be showing up in armor? If you have a costume, would you be willing to walk in the parade?)

Please do not post on here if you don't know if you're going yet. There is no deadline for just going to Dragon*Con. There will be a Parade deadline this year, but more on that in it's own thread. There's nothing to say you can't go if you don't have a costume. Quite a few forum members go that don't have costumes and we still have a blast with everyone.

Questions regarding this and anything else related to Dragon*Con can be answered on the Planning & Information thread.

*Still Under Construction*

;)

Ok as someone politly reminded me(thanks Kaya), the membership/badge pricing is now up on the Dragon*Con site. It's best to get it now while it's still cheap, but only if you know that you're going.

See first post for more details.

Email Address: See Profile

Convention ticket status: YES

Hotel Status: Hyatt. Duration of Con.

Armor Status: MK VI, Marine, secret WIP

You're very welcome magnum.

I don't have tickets yet,but I will be going. It's become like a family vacation. :) Even if the rest of the family can't make it I will make it a point to be there. You all have officially hooked me on conventions.

Email Address: CLPeterman2@bellsouth.net

Convention ticket status: NO

Hotel Status: NO

Armor Status: 300+ days to go? My ODST will definitely be done by then.

Again, I'll be willing to give my cell number to whoever is organizing this year.

Email Address: drakku2004@yahoo.com

Convention ticket status: Purchased

Hotel Status: Sheraton, coming in Thursday (9/2), leaving Monday (9/6).

Armor Status: Will, in theory, have Arbiter. Will definitely have ODST. Yes, willing to walk in parade.

Email Address: BlalockLorie@gmail.com

Convention ticket status: Will be buying within next month to month and a half. I have about half the money put back already.

Hotel Status: Not yet booked with a hotel. Waiting til closer to time and wondering about rooming with others.

Armor Status: Will not be in armor but I will be having an Cortana costume made. Unless I can get on the ball and have items I need soon then I will try to have helmet and chest done. And yes I'm more than willing to be in the prepared.

Email Address: davre.gamob@gmail.com

Hotel Status: YES (don't know the name, but it's one of the nearby overflow hotels. And we're leaving Sunday.

Armor Status: My group (at least 4) will be in Ghostbusters and "We are ODST" live action ODST. I'm gonna try to get the group in the parade as ODST.

Email Address: usafcn1701@yahoo.com

Convention ticket status: Yep

Hotel Status: Yep, booked at the Hilton like every year

Armor Status:

Will you be showing up in armor? Working on having ODST gear this year! Finally I'll have some armor!

If you have a costume, would you be willing to walk in the parade? My first year in costume...I'll update this once I've gotten it and am used to wearing it all.

Email Address: death242941@yahoo.com

Convention ticket status: YES in a couple of days

Hotel Status: no as of right now, looking for a roommate or to stay whit someone who lives there

Armor Status: Hopefully a custom Mark V heavy, if not then odst

Email Address: JamesCFicker@gmail.com

Convention ticket status: Yes

Hotel Status: Yes, Hilton, Thursday to Monday.

Armor Status: Updated Mark V, willingly to march in the parade.

Real Name: link and part of my crew is going - just me and my lady

Email Address: info@theevilmonkeyproductions.com

Convention ticket status: getting a booth- couldnt get the booth- now waiting for a ticket

Hotel Status: hyatt thurs - tues

Armor Status: i'll be bring alot of stuff with me

Real Name: Grace, plus my fiance, Mike (aka Sgt. Reynolds here on the 405th)

Email Address: grace@pillarofdawn.net

Convention ticket status: Purchased

Hotel Status: Sheraton, coming in Thursday (9/2), leaving Monday (9/6)

Armor Status: None yet; still debating between going as Buck and Dare, or MC and Cortana. Willing to walk in parade.

Email Address: sore wa himitsu desu

Hotel Status: Marriot, Thurs-Sun

Armor Status: RE-Centurion,E-Swat(Briareos),Imperial Space Marine,R.C.S. Butterfly

Parade: might have other group obligations

Email Address: popa.mcjewlski@gmail.com

Convention ticket status: Not yet.

Hotel Status: Not yet, still looking. Might have to find someone to crash with.

Armor Status: Hoping to have my recon, or emile done in time. And Hoo Yeaaa. I plan to be in the parade.

Email Address: the_monicator@hotmail.com

Convention ticket status: YES, got my card in the mail.

Hotel Status: Dont need a hotel, I live right there in Atlanta!

Armor Status: In the process of resining my Mark VI. Should be mudglassed before August. Then I have that whole month for bondo work, padding, paint, visor, strapping and electronics. So it should be done before Dragoncon. Weapons I plan on bringing are 2 M6G pistols and an MA5C assault rifle if I have the time to complete it. Sadly I dont think I have time for the Energy Sword. That can be for next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back