Halo 3 Odst Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Wanted to share a finished Mickey we made from Links ODST.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAr8Ho0meQ[/media]

Ithica

Ithica, you and all the Soaring Hammer Guys are so ahead of this armor game. Always enjoy all your great new stuff. Keep up the great work makes us new guys work a little harder.

i'm sorry that the flashlight is taking so long

i went to some stores to buy some stuff(resin) and they where all out of stock :(

but, i'll keep u upodated once i did something:p

haha, that was cute "Minus the Helmet" I lold. Nice job on Mickey. I like how you did the name on the front and the flashlight looks pretty good.

Anyone, i have been looking for a Mickey shoulder pep file, and was told that it's a modified CQB shoulder, but it's not.... closer to EOD than CQB..... anyone have it? o_O

Wow, another ODST helm from you guys! (Which ones haven't you made yet?) (I know you've done Mickey's, Romeo, A Recon, and I'm pretty sure you've done a basic odst...) Sweet work, I just wish I could afford it.

;)

Cheers!

Ithica,
Hi my name is Ryan im a big fan of your work and im trying to get in the game of props but im having some trouble getting started there are so many opinions online id like to get a opinion from someone whos been in the game and not blowing steam. Do you have any ideas how i should get started I tryed pepukura but I really hate coputers ,how do I start from scatch?,what kind of modeling material should I use?, and do you sell your work if so id be more than happy to purchase a ODST helmet modeled after "Rookies" my E-mail is sovietryan_13@yahoo.com or you could call me at (603)562-0600
Your fan and fellow 405th member Ryan DuPont "the turtle"

Hey turtle, Check the date of the last post. This thread is over a year old. If you have questions for ithica, Try to message or email him. He's still around. So remember:
NECRO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back