The Babysitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want to watch it in HD quality...

Part I

Part II

Here you go! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
If you guys want to watch it in HD quality...

Part I

Part II

Here you go! Enjoy!

i wasn't at this much of a loss of words since i heard Halo Reach, but in a different way, i don't know what to think. it wasn't bad but...

Yeah the architecture could have been more in line with the Forerunner buildings from the games, same with some of the honor guard armor. The sniper was whiny, but as someone said he looked like a kind. Probably not even 25, Dutch and Cortex were fine though.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
There are so many cliche elements of this that I almost want to throw up.

lol. Did you forget this is Halo?

HALO?

I thought it was funny that they gave all the forerunner and covie stuff a Japanese twist. Samurai elites, Shinto priest prophets, Japanese architecture. It was like, you want Japanese? We'll give you Japanese!

The whole thing was much better than it indicated from the original preview. Though it was obvious
the Spartan was a woman long before they took the helmet off. (Maybe I only realized that because I rewatched 0083 Stardust Memory yesterday).

Very Gundamy feel like I said before but I like gundam so....did anyone else notice the numbers on the ship? Sunrise didn't do that short did they?

Hm.... Well, I liked the second half a lot more than the first. Seemed a lot more mature, most of the whining of the sniper was gone. I think if they made more with these characters, it could be alright. Still don't like the drawing style, but that's just preference, and doesn't really matter.

Also thought it was interesting how the marine who was trying to get in with the ODSTs at the beginning got all cocky-a55 near the end. Pretty big character change. Good ending situation, but I think it would've been better if he had been cocky throughout. Again, just my opinion.

I suppose I have a tentatively renewed faith in these projects. Hopefully the others will reinforce that.

Not really a huge character change when you think about it, he is trying to act different to impress the ODST so he can hang out with them.

ODST General said:
Yeah the architecture could have been more in line with the Forerunner buildings from the games,

i agree, not that its bad architecture, its just NOT halo architecture, if i hadn't known it was an alien planet i would have thought they where fighting in japan on earth. not a bad video though.

I think it's great. I really enjoyed it. I after seeing that preview on the website of the giant spartan flying aroudn in space with a machine gun tho and a jetpack? wtf, getting a little crazy, but still, it's a cartoon it can be crazy.

Meh, it was ok, but there are a few things I didn't like:

1: Whiniest sniper ever!

2: Long anime hair... doesn't look ODST to me.

3: Architecture should've looked more HALO-ish.

4: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!
Where is ONI? They could not have let the whole Spartan KIA go.

I loved it!!

Yeah, the ODST was acting a bit like an ass towards the Spartan...until he found out who was under the helmet. I was actually really sad at the end, but got happy again when the ODSTs chucked apples at that marine, lol.

I actually got surprised how much hair was under that helmet!!! I'm inspired now, lol. Makes me want to build a MK IV right now, lol.

Can't wait for more of those short films!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back